Here is a next Simple Casserole recipe to prepare. This Salsa Casserole Recipe is On that is so simple to create that youngest in the household won’t fail at it. Try it out and let your appetite be adequately indulged.
Beef and Salsa Casserole
- 1 pound of ground chuck
- 1 cup of frozen corn, thawed and drained
- 2 cups of tortilla chips
- 2 cups of shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 12 ounce jar of chunky Salsa
- 3/4 cup of mayonaise or Miracle Whip
- 1 and 1/2 Tablespoons of chili powder
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large skillet, brown the beef and drain off the fat.
- Stir in the salsa.
- Add the mayonnaise and the corn and stir to blend.
- In a 2 quart casserole dish, make 2 layers of meat, chips and cheese.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 20 minutes.
- Serve immediately with chopped tomatoes and shredded lettuce.
Make sure you try out – Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole recipe – Taste Buds At Their Best a flavor you will wish to last forever.