Bella Rahbek Workout – Having time to get to the gym and exercise for an hour is difficult, especially when the choice is between that and your favorite television show. Fortunately, with this training, you will no longer have to choose. The easiest way to challenge yourself in your next workout is to try these exercises during commercial breaks.
Who knows, this training could even begin to replace the processed food while you rest on your comfortable sofa. In fact, it’s a great way to make your blood pump while you get distracted by watching television.
Know the 6 exercises you can do each day while watching TV.
6 exercises to do while watching TV
1. Sidewalk with resistance band
The introduction of resistance bands activates the fibers contained in your body and stabilizes the hips. Since we walk in a single plane of movement, the bands of resistance help to activate the muscles that we use walking in all the planes of movement.
How to do it?
- Start with a resistance band held 5 to 7 centimeters above the knees exerting tension in the area of the muscles.
- Locate the feet apart at hip level, dropping the body down in a squat position, and keeping the feet aligned.
- Put your feet together and repeat. It incorporates three series of 15 repetitions in each direction.
2. Strides in the form of reverence
This movement will give you legs that will make you attract the eyes of others, showing a longer, defined and slender appearance. This exercise is performed as a bow and focuses on your glutes and quadriceps.
All you need are 3 sets of 30 repetitions three times a week: your tight jeans will thank you.
How to do it?
- Start by positioning yourself with the shoulders back and the base of the back straight.
- Drop the right foot diagonally behind the left foot and alternate the sides. Make sure your front foot is pointing to the front.
- Place your hands on your hips and make sure that your knee falls enough so that your front thigh is parallel to the floor and your knees form 90 degrees angles.
- Your front knee should not move beyond your toe. Come back to stop and repeat on the other side.
3. One-leg pushups
How to work the upper body and the core at the same time? All you have to do is perform some push-ups by lifting one of your legs as each repetition is performed.
What to do?
- Start in a plank position with your body in a straight line from head to toe.
- Keep your back flat and lift one leg a few inches off the ground.
- Inhale as you lower your body to the flex position (chest to the floor) and exhale as you push towards the top of the movement, keeping the leg up all the time.
- Start with three sets of five repetitions on each side. Once you get more practice, you can consider adding more repetitions or series.
4. Strides in jumps
The jumps lunge or strides in jump are a form of plyometric exercises, which are excellent to accelerate your heart rate and metabolism, especially when you want large muscles.
To do this exercise, be sure to land with the flat foot to have less stress on the knee and more work on the buttocks.
How to do it?
- Start with the feet separated at the height of the hips and attract one of your legs a few meters in front of the other.
- Bend both knees at a 90 degree angle in one stride.
- With your arms at your sides, lift both arms as fast as you can and jump into the air as you change legs and land on the opposite leg.
- Do three sets of 8 repetitions per leg.
5. Bridge of buttocks
Work your glutes with this simple but effective exercise. Do 2 sets of 25 repetitions.
How to do it?
- Stand on your back with both knees bent and feet flat on the floor, separated by the width of your hips.
- Push through your heels and lift your hips off the floor as high as you can without straining your back or neck.
- Slow down without letting your body touch the floor again. Concentrate on pushing the heels off the feet to isolate the buttocks.
- You can also lift your fingers off the ground to work your shins and prevent injuries to them.
6. Side strides
The lateral strides are a powerful exercise that will strengthen the lower part of the body, preventing injuries and improving coordination. This exercise also works the gluteal sides, which will add definition and lean muscle.
How to do it?
- Start with your feet together and towards the front.
- Spend one foot to one side in alignment with the other foot.
- Bend in the form of stride, pushing the heels, and return to the starting position.
Add them to your weekly routine with 3 sets of 15 repetitions. To make the exercise more challenging, try holding a 4-kg weight in each hand.
Bella Rahbek Workout and Routines
Complete Total Body Workout In The Gym To Get A Stunning Figure!!
Gym Full Body Workout w/ Bella Rahbek
Purpose: Hey everyone! Today I take you through one of Bella & I’s full body workout routine! We love working full body. We do it every other day, as its best for building muscle! Hope you enjoy this video and new style!
Booty Building Workout! Ft. Bella Rahbek
The BEST Way To Grow Your Glutes | Booty Building Advice & Workout
What Exercises To Do When You’re New To The Gym!
Full Body Gym Workout Ft. Bella Rahbek
Full Body Workout In The gym WITH BODIBIDAY
Dumbbell Only Complete Upper Body Workout (With Voiceover) | + Stretching Routine
Leg & Booty Gains Workout
Building Your Curves | Total Body Gym Workout + Voiceover
Abs and Obliques HIIT Routine – Home Workout