Black Olive Salad recipe – If you are looking for a beautiful and simple salad then this Black Olive salad with tomatoes will be a perfect fit for you. Let yourself be engulf with the magnificent flavor that this salad brings with it.
Black Olive Salad Recipe
Note: Must refrigerate overnight
- 8 ounces of black olives, chopped
- 1 bunch of green onions, chopped
- 18 ounces of picante sauce
- 2 large tomatoes
- ¼ cup of canola oil
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- Drain the black olives and pour into a bowl.
- Wash and peel the tomatoes and cut into bite size pieces.
- Add to the bowl.
- Wash and chop the green onions and add to bowl.
- Pour in the jar of picante sauce and stir.
- Add the garlic salt and pour the oil over the top.
- Cover tightly and marinate overnight.
Serve straight from the refrigerator with just a little stir.
Black Olive Salad recipe – Let us know whats you opinion on this Salad Down below