Easy Breakfast Melt Recipe – Looking for something simple to kick start the morning or something that you can quickly get the kids dressed and give them a delicious sandwich to have for breakfast or lunch? Then this Breakfast melt recipe is a great kicker starter, it’s so simple that it won’t take 30 mins to get it done> We love these simple meals for they are the best time saver and also they fill you up quick and fast to have you going off to do anything you want without feeling you have to wait for a few minutes for digestion to take place.
Breakfast Melt Recipe
Yield: 4 sandwiches
Ingredients: Breakfast Melt Recipe
- 1 package of pork sausage
- 8 slices of sharp cheddar cheese
- 8 slices of cinnamon raisin bread or Your Choice
- 4 eggs
Directions: Breakfast Melt Recipe
- Form 4 large sausage patties.
- Fry slowly until done and drain on a paper towel.
- Break the eggs in the same skillet.
- Make sure the yolks are broken and cook until firm, turning once.
- Set aside with the sausage.
- Butter one side of each of the bread slices. Place bread, butter side down, on a hot griddle.
- In this order, build your sandwich: cheese, sausage patty, egg, cheese, and the second slice of bread, butter side up.
- When bottom slice of cheese melts, flip and cook the other side until cheese melts.
Note: Grape jelly is good added to the sandwich or pickle!
Breakfast Melt Recipe – Let us know how helpful and easy this recipe is by giving it your ratings below.