Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole Recipe – This is a next simple but delicious recipe that will really have you making it more than once. Cheese and Ham are known for their fabulous combination of flavor and with this recipe, their combination is nothing less than perfection. Try it out and you will see.
Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole Recipe
- 1 (32 ounce) package frozen hash brown potatoes
- 8 ounces cooked, diced ham
- 2 (10.75 ounce) cans condensed cream of potato soup
- 1 (16 ounce) container sour cream
- 2 cups shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
- 1 1/2 cups grated Parmesan cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease a 9×13 inch baking dish.
- In a bowl, mix hash browns, ham, cream of potato soup, sour cream, and Cheddar cheese.
- Spread into prepared dish. Sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake 1 hour in the oven, or until bubbly and lightly brown.
Next On your try out list is Easy Tuna Casserole – Prepared Under 25 Minutes. This is definitely one of our favorites.