Chloe Ting Diet – There are many ways to lose a lot of weight in a short space of time. However, most of them require diets that make you hungry and dissatisfied. If you do not have an iron will, hunger will cause you to abandon these diet plans quickly. The three most important steps are these: Having a healthy diet is always key for you to get in shape and look the way you want to so before we go in to Chloe Ting ‘s Diet we are going to take a look at these 4 powerful tips and advise you can use to better your health and meal plans.
- Get rid of your appetite
- Make you lose weight fast, without being hungry.
- Improve your health at the same time.
1. Eliminate sugar and starch from your diet.
The most important part is to eliminate sugars and starches (carbohydrates) in your diet.
Since these are the foods that stimulate the secretion of insulin more than any other. If you did not know, insulin is the main fat storage hormone in the body.
Another benefit of reducing insulin is that our kidneys eliminate excess sodium and water from our body, which causes us to reduce fluids and weight.
It is not uncommon for us to lose up to four kilos in the first week of eating in this way, both body fat and liquids.
In short, insulin reduction allows us to lose fat more easily.
2. Add proteins, fats and vegetables to your diet
All your meals should include a source of protein, another of fat and vegetables low in carbohydrates. If we structure our meals in this way we will consume the recommended range of carbohydrates from 20 to 50 g per day.
- Meat: beef, chicken, pork, lamb, etc.
- Fish and seafood: salmon, trout, lobsters, prawns, shrimp, etc.
- Egg: eggs are an excellent source of protein.
A diet high in protein helps us to reduce obsessively think about food, reduce the desire to eat before going to bed, and allow you to fill so much that automatically consume fewer calories just by adding protein to your diet.
When it comes to losing weight, protein is one of the most important nutrients.
Low carb vegetables
- Brussels sprouts
Do not be afraid to fill your plate with these vegetables that are low in carbohydrates. You can eat large amounts of them without spending your daily carbohydrate intake.
A diet that is based on meat and vegetables contains all the nutrients, fiber, vitamins and minerals to be healthy.
Sources of fat:
- Coconut oil
- Olive oil
Eat two or three meals a day. If in the afternoon you feel hungry, add a fourth meal.
The best fat for cooking is coconut oil. Which is rich in fats known as medium chain triglycerides. These fats are healthier than others and can help speed up metabolism. There is no reason to fear these natural fats, there are new studies that show that saturated fat does not raise the risk of heart disease at all.
3.Exercise three or four times a week.
The truth is that you do not need exercise to lose weight with this plan, but it is recommended. The best option is to go to the gym three to four times a week. Perform a warm-up, lift weights and then stretch. If you are new to the gym, ask a coach for advice.
In lifting weights you will burn some calories and prevent your metabolism from slowing down, which is a common side effect of weight loss. Studies on low carbohydrate diets show that you can even gain some muscle while losing a significant amount of body fat. If you can not do weight lifting, you can do other types of exercises such as running, jogging, swimming or even walking will be enough.
4. Do you have to count calories or weigh foods to lose weight?
It is not necessary to count calories, as long as you keep low carbohydrates and focus on low-carbohydrate proteins, fats and vegetables. The main objective is to keep carbohydrates low, from 20 to 50 g per day and get the rest of the calories from protein and fat.
Other tips to lose weight fast and easy
Practically what you have to do are these three steps:
- Remove foods high in carbohydrates from your diet.
- Eat protein, fat and vegetables.
- Exercise three to four times a week (optional, but recommended).
You can also add other useful tips to speed things up even more:
Drink water: a study shows that drinking water half an hour before meals helps you eat fewer calories and lose more weight.
Drink coffee: if you drink coffee or tea, you can drink quietly because it can help increase your metabolism.
Add eggs to your breakfast: there are studies that show that people who lay eggs at breakfast feel fuller for a long period of time and can lose more weight.
Use smaller plates: studies show that people eat less if they fill the plates less, it is strange, but it works.
Sleep like a baby: lack of sleep is one of the biggest risk factors for weight gain and obesity, sleeping properly is very important.
Chloe Ting Diet – The meals For a Sexy and Lovely Shape
BUDGET Meal Prep | HEALTHY AND CHEAP | Meal Prep On a College Budget
Purpose: Meal prep on a budget! All meals are really cheap and healthy. They are really delicious too. Definitely possible to stay healthy and also eat yummy food while you’re on a budget. Hope you find this video helpful!
☆ Breakfast ☆ Peanut Butter and Jelly Oats Bar ☆
- 1.5 cup of rolled oats 200-250g of Peanut Butter (Depends on how much peanut butter you like)
- 1 cup of Almond Milk
- 3-5 Tablespoons of Maple Syrup.
- 3 Tablespoons may not be sweet enough for some! 😀
- 1 teaspoon of Cinnamon Powder
- 1/8 Teaspoon of salt if your peanut butter doesn’t have any added salt
- 140g of Strawberry/Grape/Blueberry Jam 1 egg 1/2 teaspoon of Baking Powder
(I’ve also excluded coconut oil in this recipe. You can add a tablespoon if you wish to) Mix all the wet ingredients together then add the dry ingredients. Mix it well and pour it in a tin. Then add some jam! You can add as much jam as you like, or as little as you like.
☆ Lunch ☆ Tuna Salad – $2 per serving ☆
- 1 can of chickpeas
- 2-3 Capsicums (Bell Peppers)
- 2 Carrots Tomatoes Sundried Tomatoes
- 1 can of Tuna (450g) Salt Pepper Paprika Olive oil Mix tuna with two tablespoons of olive oil, some salt, pepper and paprika.
I added quite a lot of paprika cause I like it. Adjust to your liking! Sundried tomatoes are the key to this meal (IMO). The salad is super tasty with it but sun-dried tomatoes are not the cheapest option. I would be using some sort of dressings I didn’t add that so it’s fine! 🙂
☆ Dinner ☆ Chicken and Rice – Less than $2 per serving ☆
Cook a cup of brown rice with 2 cups of water for around 30 minutes
- For the chicken part:
- 800g of Chicken Thigh
- 1/2 An onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- Cayenne Pepper
Oregano Salt Pepper Cook the onions and garlic first. Add some paprika and cayenne pepper. Then add the chicken! Now add more paprika if you wish to, oregano, salt, and pepper. I just eyeball it. It doesn’t have to be super precise.
Once the chicken is nice and brown, add a can of tomatoes. Then let it cook for around 30 minutes for the liquid to evaporate. Cook some broccoli in the meantime! You can boil or stir-fry it.
WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK + BOOTY Workout | Intermittent Fasting | BCAA
Purpose: Below is some recipes. Some are really simple so I didn’t include them in here. Let me know if there are any specific recipes you want and I’ll add it down here.
- Chia Seed Pudding (serves 2)
- 60g of Chia seeds
- 1 Large Mango (around 300g) – Puree it using a food processor
- 1 1/2 cup of Almond Milk (or more if you like to)
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- Dash of Cinnamon Powder
I made the Chia seed pudding first. Let it sit for about 10 minutes. then pour it into a cup/jar.
Green Curry Chicken
- 100g of the Green Curry Paste
- 1 can of Coconut Milk (400ml)
- 1kg of Chicken Thigh
- 3 Zucchinis
- 2 Broccoli
- 1 or 2 Red Bell Peppers
- 1 tablespoon of Coconut oil
I fry the paste with coconut oil first, then I add chicken thigh to the pan. Then add red bell peppers and zucchini, and then coconut milk. Simmer for about 20 minutes or so then add broccolis as broccolis cook really fast. Let it simmer for another 5 minutes and you’re done. Super EASY and tasty! Now I think about this is probably my fav dish of the week
Chorizo Cous Cous
- 2 Chorizos (200g)
- 250g of dry Israeli Cous Cous (Boil it for about 10 minutes)
- 800g – 1kg of Pumpkin 2-3 Zucchinis (around 300g)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
Cut vegetables into 2cm cubes. Roast pumpkins for about 20 minutes, Roast zucchinis, and Bell Peppers for about 15-20 minutes. Now boil the couscous for about 10 minutes. While waiting pan fry cut up chorizos for about 3-5 minutes. Drained the couscous and add it to the pan. Add some dried parsley, salt, and pepper. Once all the vegetables are cooked. Mix all the ingredients together! That’s it!
Chicken Quinoa with Asparagus (I just realized that I made a typing error in the video. It was not salmon, It was chicken breast!)
- 1/2 cup of Quinoa (or less)
- 100g of Asparagus
- Grilled Chicken Breast (I usually make them in bulk. So make according to how many you want to eat)
Follow the instructions on the quinoa package. Cook it for around 25 minutes. Now season chicken breast with paprika, ginger, cayenne pepper, salt and then fan grill it for around 10 minutes at 200-degree Celsius (395-degree Fahrenheit) Once your quinoa is cooked. Pan fry asparagus with some coconut oil and salt. It will take about 5 minutes or so for it cooks. Then add quinoa to the pan and mix it!
Acai Berry Smoothie with loads of dried fruits and fresh fruits and nuts! (add your favorite toppings)
- 2 frozen bananas (usually around 150g-200g)
- 1 acai berry pack
- Almond milk (I just eyeball it)
Blend it and top it off with your favorite fruits, nuts, seeds, coconut flakes, etc.
- 100g of Salmon Sashimi
- 20g of Japanese seaweed salad Salad leaves Tomatoes
- 20g of Scallop salad
- Japanese egg (sweetened egg)
- Japanese pickled ginger
Just adjust the ingredients portion to your liking!
How I Meal Prep | Quick & Easy | Healthy Recipes To Lose Weight
☆ Breakfast – Egg Muffin
- 9 eggs
- 1/4 cup of milk/almond milk/water
- 2 medium zucchinis
- 1 capsicum salt and pepper
- Olive oil/your preferred oil
Mix the eggs together with milk, then add the chopped capsicums and shredded zucchinis. You can also add bacon, sausage, or other vegetables. Adjust to your liking. Season with salt and pepper. Transfer the mixture to an oiled tray (I used olive oil). Then bake for 20-25 minutes (or more if you have more ingredients) at 180-degree Celsius / 355-degree Fahrenheit.
☆ Overnight Oats
The standard recipes are:
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1 cup milk (almond milk)
- Maple Syrup
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
Adjust to your liking!
Lunch & Dinner
• 3 Large sweet potatoes I like it to cut them into chip size because it cooks faster. It takes about 20-30 minutes at 200-degree Celsius. Flip them over after the first 10 to 15 minutes.
• 2 Large Red capsicums and 2 Yellow Capsicums (Bell Peppers) Takes about 20 minutes at 200-degree Celsius to cook to my liking. You can leave it in the oven a little shorter if you like it crunchy. (200-degree celsius us around 390-degree Fahrenheit)
• 3 Bunch of Asparagus. This takes less than 10 minutes at 200-degree Celsius. If they’re small and tiny then 5 minutes will do. I like them crunchy. • Kale with Garlic Add some to a pan and fry the garlic for a minute then add the kale. Cook for about 5 minutes and done!
• 2 big Salmon Fillets Season with salt and pepper (that’s all I do). You can add your favorite seasonings. Grill it for 10 minutes in the oven at 200 degree Celsius. I don’t like them overdone. and 9-10 minutes are normally just right depending on the thickness.
• 2 big White Fish Fillets Rubbed some olive oil on the fish. Half a lemon juice, Ginger powder, salt, pepper and oregano. Grill it for 10 minutes in the oven at 200 degree Celsius
. • 1kg of Chicken Breasts Rubbed some olive oil on the chicken. Season with sweet paprika, salt, pepper and garlic granules. Again add your fav spices! Grill it for 10 minutes in the oven at 200 degree Celsius. Again this is dependent on the thickness of the chicken breast. I had mine sliced in half.
After all, these are cooked, I just divide the chicken breasts into 5 portions. Add sweet potatoes, capsicums and asparagus to create 5 chicken/veg meals.
For the fish meals, I have quinoa, kale and the fish. I didn’t measure anything so I just eyeball everything here. For white fish, I added more sweet potatoes because white fish are lower in fat, hence lower in calories.
- 2 cans of chickpeas (500g drained chickpeas)
- 20g of tahinis
- 60g of olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1 Lemon Juice
- Almond milk to water it down. (Just add enough so that it’s not too thick) Pink Himalayan Salt Cumin (optional)
Blend them all together! I like to eat it with Wholemeal Pita Pockets. It is sooooo good. The ones I love most are from Mission. Don’t forget to add some fruits or nuts as snacks if you’re hungry.
Also don’t restrict too much. Need ice cream, have some ice cream. Don’t overindulge and also don’t under indulge. Stay happy and healthy.
That’s all! I hope you find this video helpful!
NEW WEIGHT! | Intermittent Fasting | WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK
Purpose: This is the second week of what I eat in a week! Attempting intermittent fasting again. It was quite difficult for the first few days but it gets easier!
Really happy that I lost a kg in a week. It’s mostly water weight since I get bloated from water so easily. I don’t really restrict myself too much, of course, I ate a lot less sugar since I came back. I was really packing it on when I was overseas lol. I still really enjoy my healthy meals. They are DELICIOUS, except for that black bean whatever bean yucky spaghetti.
Tofu Mushroom Soba
- Serves 2 – ie 2 portions
- 200g Tofu Mushrooms (as much or as little as you like) I just bought a pack of mushrooms. There are 3 different types of mine.
- 300g of Soba Noodles
- A Tablespoon of Miso Paste 2
- Tablespoon of low sodium Soy Sauce (Less or More depending on how tasty you want it to be)
Fry the tofu separately.
Cook the mushrooms with some garlic. Add some miso paste and soy sauce and mix it well. Then add the cooked soba noodles! (I use frozen soba noodles, so I just cook them in hot water, drained them and add to the mix.)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Capsicum)
- 2 Eggs
- 1 Egg White
- A handful of Spinach
- Salt and Pepper
Fan bake at 180 degrees celsius/350 Fahrenheit for 25 mins!
Too easy! Tasty af!
(Serves 2 – ie 2 portions) Approx 688kCal Per serving
- 160g of Tuna Sashimi
- 120g of Salmon Sashimi
- Japanese Seaweed Salad
- Avocado (half)
- Scallop Salad
- Sesame Oil
- One cup of Brown Rice
- Japanese Ginger
- Japanese Rice Wine Vinegar
- Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- Sesame seeds
- Green Onions!
To make the rice,
Mix 1 tablespoon of rice wine vinegar to a cup of cooked brown rice, a teaspoon of maple syrup and some salt
To make the sashimi, chop up the fish, add a teaspoon of sesame oil, two tablespoons of low sodium soy sauce, sesame seeds, 1-2 Tablespoons of Rice Wine Vinegar, a few green onions!
Now just put everything together, add some ginger if you like to! I love this dish soooo much!
Paleo Banana BreadDedDDED (it’s good)
Serves 9. Approx 143 kCal per Serving.
- Wet Mix
- 3 super ripe bananas (300g)
- 1 Tablespoon of Coconut Oil
- 2 Large/X-Large Eggs
- 3 Egg Whites
- 1 teaspoon of Vanilla Extract
- 1 teaspoon of maple syrup (if your bananas are not ripe enough)
- 55g of coconut flour
- 55g of almond meal/almond flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda
I mix all the wet ingredients in the blender, then pour it into the dry mix. Then fan bakes it in the oven for 25 – 30 mins at 180 degree Celsius / 350 Fahrenheit.
Bake time may vary depending on your oven.
Zucchini Salmon Pesto
- 3 Zucchinis
- 2 Salmon Fillets
Fan Grill Salmon in the oven for around 10 minutes at 200 degrees celsius/450 degree Fahrenheit. (may take longer or shorter depending on the thickness of salmon)
To make Pesto (serves 2)
Approx 210 kCal Per Serve
- 3 cloves of roasted or fresh garlic
- 20g of Pine Nuts
- Half an Avocado
- A cup of Basil
- 1/4 cup of Parmesan Cheese or Nutritional Yeast
- A Tablespoon of Lemon
- Salt and Pepper
Chuck all of those in a food processor and there’s your pesto!
WHAT I EAT IN A WEEK | CURRENT PHYSIQUE, wardrobe
Purpose: So much food! Let me know if you want more of what I ate in a weekly video. I am trying to lose some weight and I’ll document as much as I can. Let me know if there is anything you want to see!
Acai Berry Smoothie from Day 1
- 2 bananas or around 200g
- 1 Acai Berry Pack
- Almond milk (Add as much or as little as your liking)
- Toppings: Chia seeds, Almonds, Blueberries, Strawberries and Bananas
Salmon Quinoa Recipe
- 1 piece of Salmon
- 4 mushrooms
- a couple of cherry tomatoes
- For single portion, you’ll need about 1/4 – 1/2 cup of quinoa (depending on how much you want to eat)
Follow the instructions on your quinoa package.
While waiting for quinoa to cook. Cook mushrooms in butter or olive oil. Then add some salt and pepper and add tomatoes. Then add the cooked quinoa and give it a stir.
For salmon. I seasoned it with some olive oil, salt and pepper and fan grill it in the oven for about 10 minutes.
That’s it! Simple. 🙂
Chicken Miso Recipe
- 500g of Chicken Breast
- 2-3 Tablespoons of Miso Paste (I used white miso)
- 1-2 Tablespoons of Less Salt Soy Sauce
This was so simple. I just cooked the garlic with some oil, add the chicken breast and carrots, then wait until the chicken has turned brown/white and add some miso and soy sauce. Add Broccoli and cook for another 5 minutes until broccoli is tender.
Chicken Soup Recipe (my momma recipe)
- 1 Free Range Chicken
- 1/4 cup of Goji Berries
- 1-2 Tablespoon of Sesame Oil
- 100g of Fresh Ginger
- Optional: Rice Wine/Red Wine
- Optional: Red Dates
- Optional: White Fungus
Cook the ginger with sesame oil until fragrant, then add the chicken. Brown the chicken then add boiling water, just covering the chicken.
Let it simmer for around 20 minutes, add Goji Berries and simmer for another 10 minutes. You can also add rice wine if you like it. My mom usually add loads of her homemade rice wine, but I don’t have it here. It makes the soup tastier!
Let me know if there are any specific recipes that you want. I’ll pop it down here.
Foods That Burn Fat | Burn Belly Fat + Easy Recipes
Purpose: These are some of the foods that can help to boost metabolism and also burn fat! Of course, consume everything in moderation. Too much of anything can be harmful. If you want to lose weight, exercising is equally as important as well. Be sure to check out my other fitness videos for workout tips and routines.
What I Eat In A Day | Healthy Recipes
What I Eat In A Day | Healthy Recipes | Smoothie, Mexican
Purpose: This is what I usually eat on my rest days. Lots of fruits and vegetables. I try to stay away from dairy products because I’m lactose intolerant. I don’t eat lots of gluten as well because I think it gives me a few stomach issues. There are days that I caved into cakes and gluten, but I try my best to eat what’s good for my body.
Breakfast – Strawberry Coconut Yoghurt Smoothie
- 8 Frozen Strawberries
- 1 Frozen Banana
- 5-6 TBS of Coconut Yoghurt
(add some water if you like to)
Blend it for a minute or more.
Dinner – High Protein Burrito Bowl – Vegan
Brown rice and Quinoa Mix
(I didn’t make it correctly in the video, my quinoa was overcooked)
1/2 cup of Brown rice
1/3 cup of Quinoa
To make 1 1/2 cup Brown Rice, add 1/2 cup dry Brown Rice plus 1 1/2 cup water to a large sauce pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a slow boil & let simmer for about 30 minutes. Check periodically to stir and add more liquid as needed. At the 15 minute mark, add 1/3 cup dry Quinoa plus 1 cup water.
- 3 Avocados
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Lime
- A Handful of Coriander (Some people don’t like coriander, so add more or less depending on how you like it)
- 1 Jalapeno (Again up to how you like it)
- 1 Tomato (de-seed it)
- Sea salt to taste (I don’t usually add much salt to my food)
Just chop up all the ingredients and mix them all together.
Pico de Gallo
- 6 Roma Tomatoes (Prefer Roma over Truss or other tomatoes)
- 1/2 Red Onion
- 1 Lemon
- 1/4 Cup of Coriander
- 1 Japaleno
- Sea salt to taste
Chop all the ingredients and stir.
- Need around 5 kale stalks
Blanched it for about 3 minutes and chop them up.
- 1 Large Mango
- 1/4 cup of Pineapple
- 1/4 cup of Rice Wine Vinegar
Process the mango and pineapple in the food processor. Stir in rice wine to the mixture. Set aside
Burrito Bowl/ wrap
- Black beans
- Brown Rice and Quinoa
- Pico de Gallo
- Mango Vinaigrette
- Hot sauce
Just put them all together in a bowl or a wrap!
Thanks so much for watching guys!
Quick and Healthy Breakfast Ideas for School | Healthy Recipes
1. Overnight Oats
- 1 cup of oats
- 1 cup of almond milk (I added slightly more than a cup)
- 1 tsp of vanilla essence
- Some cranberries
- 1 tsp of maple syrup
Just mix all the ingredients. I usually make this at night and leave it overnight in the fridge. Add some berries or your favorite fruits the next day.
- 5 frozen strawberries
- 1 frozen banana
- 2 handful of spinach
- 1/2 an avocado
- 1/2 cup of almond milk
- 2 tbs of greek yogurt
- 1/2 cup of water
Chuck it all in the blender and blend it for a min or two.
3. Avocado Toast
All you need is your favorite cream cheese or imitation cream cheese, sliced avocado and black pepper!
4. Avocado Toast (Make the avocado the night before)
Mash the avocado and add some lemon juice to keep it fresh and prevent it from turning brown. Make it at night and the avocado will still look fine in the morning.
Spread your cheese and avocado on in the morning. Sprinkle some black pepper and done!
5. Four Nuts, Chia Seeds and Sesame Seeds Butter, Banana and Flaxseed Toast
I bought my spread from our local grocery. You can also to make the spread yourself too. Add some chia seeds, peanuts, almonds, cashew, brazil nuts in the food processor.
Flaxseed is a really good source of Omega 3 so I’ve added that on top as well.
This is definitely one of my favorites!
6. Peanut Butter and Jelly Toast
This is self-explanatory. Just some peanut butter and jam. I’ve made the strawberry jam myself. Put some strawberries and lemon juice in the food processor. Pulse the food processor a couple of times. Add some chia seeds to thicken the mixture and leave it in the fridge.
Spread it like peanut butter jelly. Spread it like…
7. Eggs, Banana and Lemon Water
This is probably one of my go-to breakfast back when I was working as an analyst. I’m always so lazy to prepare breakfast so I make it the night before.
Just cook some eggs and leave it in the fridge. Cook lots so that it will last a couple of days.
Banana is a good source of potassium so it’s good. It is high in calories but I usually work out.
Lemon water is really good for the body. It has alkaline properties when it is in the system!
8. Chia Seed Pudding
- 1/4 cup of chia seeds
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 1 tsp of honey or maple syrup (optional)
Another great overnight recipe. Just mix the ingredients above and leave it in the fridge for the night. Add your favorite fruits the next day!
9. Banana and Walnut Muffin (Gluten Free, Dairy Free, Sugar-Free)
- 2 eggs (if you’re vegan you can substitute the egg with flaxseed and water)
- 2 bananas
- 150g of walnuts
- 1 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 cup of groundouts
- 1 cup of nut butter
- 2 tbs of flax meal
- 2-3 tbs of honey (I’ve used 1 tbs. Feel free to add more if the batter is not sweet enough)
- 8 dates (optional)
- 1 tsp of vanilla extract
- 3 tbs of almond milk
Preheat the oven to 175-degree Celsius or 350 Fahrenheit.
Add 2 eggs to a mixing bowl. Mash some banana and add it to the mixture.
Add baking powder, flax meal, honey, dates, vanilla extract, almond milk. Mix it briefly.
Add 1/2 cup of groundouts and nut butter and mix it well.
Transfer the mixture to a muffin tin. Start with a scoop, add walnuts and then another scoop.
This will make about 8 muffins.
Bake it for 20 minutes and it’s done!
What I Eat In A Day While Cutting | Back Workout | Wireless Earphones
Savoury Oats Recipe:
- 50g steel cut oats (These take so long to cook, the quacker 3 min steel cut oats only take 3 mins so get those if you can’t be bothered)
- Salt and pepper
- Capsicum, Tuscan Kale
- Two eggs
Cook steel cut oats with water according to the instructions on the packaging. Season with salt.
Fry two eggs! Then cook the vegetables! Then just combine them all together. That’s it!
Quinoa and Snapper
- 800g-1kg of Snapper or your fav white fish
- 1 onion
- 3 cloves of garlic
- 1 small green capsicum (bell pepper)
- 1/2 red capsicum
- 1 Tablespoon of Red Wine Vinegar
- 1 Can of Diced Tomatoes
- Salt and Pepper
Cook the onions and garlic first. Add capsicums, salt, and pepper and stir-fry it for a couple of minutes. Then add a can of tomatoes. Let it thicken and simmer for a while.
Add your fish and let it cook for about 10-15 minutes depending on how big your slices are. Then that’s it! Add some chili if you want to.
Roast Lamb Leg
Season the lamb with some rosemary, garlic and salt. Put it in the oven at 180-degree Celsius. 30 minutes per 500grams. To calculate the amount of time you need it in the oven based on the weight on your lamb leg!
Just some sliced bananas with peanut butter. Freeze it for about 1-2 hours! Super lovely! 😀