Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipes – If this is not the best tasting mashed potatoes you will enjoy then there is no other. It is easy and simple but it’s finished product is on that is extremely amazing and joyful. Try Out this recipe as well – Potluck Pizza Recipe A Miracle For Your Taste Buds And Life.
Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipes
Ingredients: Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipes
- 6 medium potatoes
- ¼ cup cream
- ¼ cup real butter
- ¼ cup sour cream
- ¼ cup milk
- Salt and pepper to taste
Step / Direction: Creamy Mashed Potatoes Recipes
- Peel and chop potatoes into chunks.
- Place potatoes in a large pan and cover with water.
- Over medium heat, bring to a boil and cook about 15 minutes or until tender.
- Drain and return to pan.
- Add the milk, butter, and sour cream.
- Beat with electric mixer until creamy.
- Serve immediately.