Dance Fitness with Jessica – Dancing comes as a fun alternative in the search for weight loss, as it helps in burning extra calories that we accumulate on a day-to-day basis. Dance is a therapy that entertains, exercises, and at the same time gives rhythm to people, which helps a lot when it comes to flirting, for example.
And it is precisely because of this success that dance has made among the people who are behind alternative methods of weight loss, that there are more and more dance schools scattered throughout the great urban centers of the whole America.
You Need To Know This – Top 10 Dance Benefits For Body And Mind (Mental) – A Social Magnet
They are schools that offer several rhythms for those who want to learn to dance, have fun and, especially, lose weight.
Dance Fitness with Jessica Top 31 Most Famous and Epic Dancing Videos
1) Cardi B – Bodak Yellow (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
2) Katy Perry – Dark Horse (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Dance fitness with Jessica workout to “Dark Horse” by Katy Perry ….. Remember ladies to sit in a squatted position and keep your core tight also roll your stomach and drop your hips. This one you’ll feel weird doing it but it works very good!!!
3) Yo Gotti ft. Nicki Minaj – Rake It Up (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
4) Yo Gotti ft. Nicki Minaj – Rake It Up (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
5) Sia – Cheap Thrills ft. Sean Paul (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
6) Luis Fonsi, Daddy Yankee – Despacito ft. Justin Bieber (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
7) Bruno Mars – That’s What I Like (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
8) Sam Hunt – Body Like A Back Road (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
9) Ariana Grande – Side To Side ft. Nicki Minaj (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Y’all I’ve been going CRAZY over this new song and dance fitness routine “Side to Side” by Ariana Grande & Nicki Minaj. I hope you enjoy! Remember to dance for 45-60 minutes for a complete workout.
10) Ca$h Out – She Twerkin (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: All the ladies and kids had fun with this dance fitness workout! You can still twerk and be classy to this song, “She Twerkin” by Ca$h Out! This is what dancing is all about the end of the day…HAVING FUN! Just ask all of us!
11) Nicki Minaj – Anaconda (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Get your butt working with this fun workout from my Dance Fitness with Jessica class to Nicki Minaj’s “Anaconda” – super hit pop song!
12) David Guetta – Hey Mama ft. Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha & Afrojack (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Stretch out before getting into this fun dance fitness routine to “Hey Mama” by David Guetta featuring Nicki Minaj, Bebe Rexha, and Afrojack, you’re about to be put to work! Thanks to all my ladies for staying after class to film this with me. We had a blast in my new facility 🙂
13) Silento – Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae) | Dance Fitness with Jessica #WatchMeDanceOn
Purpose: Got about 5,000 fan requests for this dance fitness workout to Silento’s “Watch Me (Whip/Nae Nae)”! Do the new Whip/Nae Nae dance with me and my girls and make it a workout! Remember 45-60 minutes 3-4 days a week will start building you a solid foundation to get great results.
14) Fifth Harmony – Worth It (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: We held a few Dance Fitness with Jessica classes outside and this one to Fifth Harmony’s “Worth It” was perfect! We are all worth it! Have fun and get into it, the more attitude, the better!
15) Ed Sheeran – Shape of You (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Everyone was feeling a lil sexy during this dance fitness routine to Ed Sheeran’s “Shape of You.” Loosen up and get it!
16) 69 Boyz – Tootsie Roll (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
17) MC Hammer – U Can’t Touch This (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
18) Bubba Sparxxx – Ms. New Booty ft. Ying Yang Twins (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
19) T-Pain – Make That Sh*t Work ft. Juicy J (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Check out my latest dance fitness workout to “Make That Sh*t Work” by T-Pain feat. Juicy J. This has been a HIT during Dance Fitness with Jessica class and you’ll hear it during our live streams, so start shaking that booty today!
20) Round2Crew – Booty Had Me Like (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Here is an ABSOLUTE FAVORITE in my Dance Fitness with Jessica classes: “Booty Had Me Like” by Round2Crew. Make sure to listen for my direction to get the best dance fitness workout!
21) Chris Porter ft Pitbull – The Water Dance (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
22) Missy Elliott – Pep Rally (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Did y’all enjoy the Super Bowl this past weekend? Who were you rooting for? Here is a dance fitness routine to the song Missy Elliott premiered in a commercial during the game called “Pep Rally.” You’ll def get your sweat started when you get moving to this exercise routine.
23) Jason Derulo – Get Ugly (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Time to act freaky with my new dance fitness routine to “Get Ugly” by Jason Derulo. Do you want to see a positive change to your body? Step out of your comfort zone and get DanceFIT!
24) Chris Porter ft Pitbull – The Water Dance (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: Hope y’all enjoy MY NEW FAVORITE Dance Fitness routine to “The Water Dance” by Chris Porter feat. Mr. Worldwide, Pitbull!!!
25) iHeart Memphis – Hit The Quan (Dance Fitness with Jessica) #HitTheQuan
Purpose: Lemme show y’all how to “Hit The Quan” Dance Fitness style. I hope you enjoy the new routine to iHeart Memphis.
26) Rich Homie Quan – Flex (Ooh, Ooh, Ooh) – Boot Camp Style | Dance Fitness with Jessica
Purpose: Hey y’all! Here’s a different Dance Fitness with Jessica fitness workout that you’ve all been asking for – it’s boot camp style! Pump it up with this routine to Rich Homie Quan’s “Flex (Ooh, Ooh, Ooh) to get a full body workout.
27) Yung Joc – It’s Goin’ Down ft. Nitti (Dance Fitness with Jessica Boot Camp)
Purpose: It’s Goin’ Down in this routine with a boxing boot camp-style workout to “It’s Goin Down” by Yung Joc ft. Nitti. I love exercising to throwback songs and my dance fitness class went crazy over this one! Get ready to punch your way to the end!
28) Fergie – M.I.L.F. $ (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
29) Britney Spears – Slumber Party ft. Tinashe (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: For those of you who take my Live Stream class, Y’all know Lauren Lovelace does a great job instructing when I’m not available; well she took over in this dance fitness routine to “Slumber Party” by Britney Spears ft. Tinashe.
30) Britney Spears – Toxic (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
31) Destiny’s Child – Survivor (Dance Fitness with Jessica)
Purpose: The most motivational song for any dance fitness routine – “Survivor” by Destiny’s Child. There have been women in my classes who have overcome cancer, abuse, heartbreak, etc. Just remember to fight for something that’s important to you and I hope you can overcome any of your life’s struggles. Get ready to throw some punches!