Deepak Chopra advice – This article contains some of the most remarkable and life-changing words that are revealed in the words of Deepak Chorpra. These pieces of advice are aimed at lifting your life perspective, spirituality and your consciousness.
Powerful Advice and Speeches by Deepak Chopro
When you dig a well, there’s no sign of water until you reach it, only rocks and dirt to move out of the way. You have removed enough; soon the pure water will flow,” said Buddha.
You will also Like: A Cristalic View Of The Laws Of Succcess- Deepak Chopra 7 principles
- The greatest hunger in life is not for food, money, success, status, security, sex, or even love from the opposite sex. Time and again people have achieved all these things and wound up still feeling dissatisfied- indeed, often more dissatisfied than when they began. The deepest hunger in life is a secret that is revealed only when a person is willing to unlock a hidden part of the self. In the ancient traditions of wisdom, this quest has been likened to diving for the most precious pearl in existence, a poetic way of saying that you have to swim far out beyond shallow waters, plunge deep into yourself, and search patiently until the pearl beyond price is found. The pearl is also called essence, the breath of god, the water of life…labels for what we, in our more prosaic scientific age, would simply call TRANSFORMATION.
- Meeting a stranger can be totally fleeting and meaningless, for example, unless you enter the individual’s world by finding out at least one thing that is meaningful to his or her life and exchange at lest one genuine feeling. Tuning in to others is a circular flow: you send yourself out toward people; you receive them as they respond to you.
- There is no holy life. There is no war between good and evil. There is no sin and no redemption. None of these things matter to the real you. But they all matter hugely to the false you, the one who believes in the separate self. You have tried to take your separate self, with all its loneliness and anxiety and pride, to the door of enlightenment. But it will never go through, because it is a ghost.
- Holding on to anything is like holding on to your breath. You will suffocate. The only way to get anything in the physical universe is by letting go of it. Let go & it will be yours forever.
- Meditation is not a way of making your mind quiet.It is a way of entering into the quiet that is already there -buried under the 50,000 thoughtsthe average person thinks every day.
- Human beings are made of body, mind and spirit.Of these, spirit is primary, for it connects us to the source of everything, the eternal field of consciousness.
- It takes no effort to love.The state has its own innate joy. Questions answer themselves if you are aware enough.Life is safe; flowing with the current of being is the simplest way to live. Resistance never really succeeds. Controlling the flow of life is impossible.
- Pay attention to that unchanging part of yourself. It is perfect.At the source of life, and only there, one finds peace, harmony, and the undisturbed contentment of bliss.
- Each of us is here to discover our true Self, that essentially we are spiritual beings who have taken manifestation in physical form, that we’re not human beings that have occasional spiritual experiences, that we’re spiritual beings that have occasional human experiences.
- We forget sometimes that there are saints living among us. When we meet them, we are reminded, not just of the presence of pure divinity right here on earth, but also of our own potential, and of the responsibility we have to try to live up to it ~for our own sakes and for the very future of this planet.
- Just by being ourselves we are borne toward a destiny far beyond anything we could imagine. It is enough to know that the being I nourish inside meis the same as the Being that suffuses every atom of the cosmos.
- Relaxation is the prerequisite for that inner expansion that allows a person to express the source of inspiration and joy within.
- As you embrace the present and become one with it, and merge with it, you will experience a fire, a glow, a sparkle of ecstasy throbbing in every sentient being. As you begin to experience this exultation of spirit in everything that is alive, as you become intimate with it, joy will be born within you, and you will drop the terrible burdens of defensiveness, resentment, and hurtfulness… then you will become lighthearted, carefree, joyous, and free.
- When the human organismis discharging its negative experience efficiently, the mind is empty of past or future concerns; there is no worry, anticipation, or regret. This means that the mind is left open to Being,the simplest state of awareness.
- Ecstasy carries you completely outside your ego boundaries. In ecstasy you know yourself as cosmic ego, unbounded in time and space.
- Joy is a return to the deep harmony of body, mind, and spirit that was yours at birth and that can be yours again. That openness to love, that capacity for wholeness with the world around you, is still within you.
- Inner silence promotes clarity of mind; It make us value the inner world; It trains us to go inside. To the source of peace and inspiration When we are faced with problems and challenges.
- The first spiritual law of success is the law of pure potentiality. This law is based on the fact that we are, in our essential state, pure consciousness. Pure consciousness is pure potentiality; it is the field of all possibilities and infinite creativity. Pure consciousness is our spiritual essence. Being infinite and unbounded, it is also pure joy. Other attributes of consciousness are pure knowledge, infinite silence, perfect balance, invincibility, simplicity, and bliss. This is our essential nature. Our essential nature is one of pure potentiality.
- Just as light brightens darkness, discovering inner fulfillment can eliminate any disorder or discomfort. This is truly the key to creating balance and harmony in everything you do.
- Losing touch with spirit does nothing to the field of creativity, which is beyond harm; but it can do much to damage a person’s chance in life.
- With spirit we are all children of the cosmos; Without it we are orphaned and adrift.
- On the path to love, impossibilities are resolved by turning non-love into love. With spiritual growth comes new creative potential, leading to the realization that you are pure potential, able to fill any creative impulse.
- Success in life could be defined as the continued expansion of happiness and the progressive realization of worthy goals. Success is the ability to fulfill your desires with effortless ease. And yet success, including the creation of wealth, has always been considered to be a process that requires hard work and it is often considered to be at the expense of others. We need a more spiritual approach to success and to affluence which is the abundant flow of all good things to you.
- In our imaginations we believe that love is apart from us. Actually there is nothing but love, once we are ready to accept it. When you truly find love, you find yourself.
- If we share with caring, lightheartedness, and love,we will create abundance and joy for each other.And then this moment will have been worthwhile.
Many of Deepak Chopra’s advice can change your life and future as well if you adopt them to yourself. Many individuals have give testimonials on how powerful these speeches are and I am sure you will say the same in the end.