Dr Phil Famous Sayings
Here are some of the most famous sayings from Dr Phil McGraw.
- Anger is nothing more than an outward expression of hurt, fear and frustration.
- Awareness without action is worthless.
- Failure is no accident.
- Get up each morning, look at yourself in the mirror, and see yourself not as someone who is overweight or out of shape, but as the someone you will become.
- If you want more, you have to require more from yourself.
- It’s better to be healthy alone than sick with someone else.
- Life is a marathon, it’s not a sprint.
- Obesity has overtaken cancer as the No. 1 cause of avoidable, preventable death in American society. It’s an epidemic-level problem.
- Sometimes you just got to give yourself what you wish someone else would give you.
- Sometimes you make the right decision, sometimes you make the decision right.
- Sometimes you’ve just gotta give yourself what you wish you were getting from someone else.
- The most you get is what you ask for.
- The quickest way from A to B is not always at the most feverish pace.
- We teach people how to treat us.
- You cannot be who and what you are unless you have a lifestyle, both internally and externally, that is designed to support that definition of self.
- You have the duty and gift of living. You don’t have the right to sit on the sidelines–use your life and get back into the game.
- You need to listen to your body because your body is listening to you.
- You’re only lonely if you’re not there for you.
- You have the ability to choose how you perceive any event in your life, and you exercise this power of choice in every circumstance.
Next: Dr phil Relationship Quotes