Dr Phil Quotes On Marriage
If you are looking for some insight into your marriage these quotes will do just that. Dr Phil Quotes on Marriage are not just words but words with a lot of message, knowledge, power, inspiration, enlightenment and the ability to heal what ever problem you are having with your spouse.
- Coaching your wife is like trying to baptize a cat.
- If she doesn’t acknowledge what happened, then how can we trust that she is going to be different in the future?
- If you harbor hatred, anger, and bitterness (towards her), then you are absolutely locked into a bond through those negative emotions.
- Never put more in a relationship than you can afford to lose.
- Sometimes you have to make the right decision, and sometimes you have to make the decision right.
- The best predictor of future behavior is past behaviorso you have got to create a new history.
- You generate the results in your life that you believe you deserve.
- Its a choice. You just have to decide that I’m not going to put my energy there. I’m going to decide to let this go. It’s your choice. You can embrace it, you can become a prisoner of bitterness and resentment anger and victim city, or you can just say ‘I’m going to live my life and be happy’.
- Don’t base a relationship on sex. You need love, compassion and caring. Then sex can be a reflection of that.
- Every good relationship, especially marriage, is based on respect. If it’s not based on respect, nothing that appears to be good will last very long.
- A successful marriage requires falling in love many times, always with the same person.
Marriage is almost as old as dirt, and it was defined in the garden between Adam and Eve. One man, one woman for life till death do you part. So I would never attempt to try to redefine marriage. And I don’t think anyone else should either. So do I support the idea of gay marriage? No, I don’t.
- Alzheimer’s disease is never an ‘accident’ in a marriage. It falls under the purview of God’s sovereignty. In the case of someone with Alzheimer’s, this means God’s unconditional and sacrificial love has an opportunity to be even more gloriously displayed in a life together.
- The media seems to think only abortion and gay marriage are religious issues. Poverty is a moral issue, it’s a faith issue, it’s a religious issue.
- If you’ve gone into a marriage and you haven’t been clear about how you’re going to handle money, how you want to raise kids, who is going to work or stay home or what have you, then you’ve set yourself up for failure.
- I think it’s important to talk about potential problems while you’re in smooth water. Don’t wait until you’re in a crisis to come up with a crisis plan.
- Couples just don’t know what to expect when it comes to handling money in a marriage.
- If you’re trying to get out of debt, you have to be willing to treat everything as expendable.
- First of all, I don’t believe in divided loyalties. When you get married, your loyalty, first and foremost, is to your spouse.
Next: Dr Phil Quotes on Forgiveness