Dr Phil Quotes on Parenting
Dr Phil Quotes on Parenting – Parents just a few tips and advice to you from Phil McGraw
- Having a baby is a life-changer. It gives you a whole other perspective on why you wake up every day.
- When you hold your baby in your arms the first time, and you think of all the things you can say and do to influence him, it’s a tremendous responsibility. What you do with him can influence not only him, but everyone he meets and not for a day or a month or a year but for time and eternity.
- We never know the love of a parent till we become parents ourselves.
- A child who is allowed to be disrespectful to his parents will not have true respect for anyone.
- Each day of our lives we make deposits in the memory banks of our children.
- The child who grows up with an alcoholic parent may decide never to fall prey to any kind of addiction.
- Indulgence doesn’t prepare, indulgence can cripple a child because the world won’t indulge her.
Next: Dr Phil Quotes On Behaviour