Easy Cheesy Meat Loaf Recipes – Simplicity is an amazing work of art when it is done like this. This recipe is just a mind blowing one that is tasteful and amazing. We encourage you to try this recipe, it is one that we love and will continue loving. We want you to try this recipe as well – Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe – Mouth Watery Syndrome. Try out these two amazing recipes and let us know how delicious it was.
Easy Cheesy Meat Loaf Recipes
Surprise your cheese lovers with this easy meatloaf. This recipe makes two loaves so one can be frozen for another time if you have a small family.
Ingredients: Easy Cheesy Meat Loaf Recipes
- 2 and ½ pounds of ground chuck
- 1 cup of grated cheddar cheese
- ½ cup of onion, chopped
- 3 Tablespoons of bell pepper, chopped (freeze the rest for another use)
- 1 and ½ cups of oatmeal (or bread crumbs)
- 1 teaspoon each of salt and black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon of dried Thyme
- ¼ teaspoon of garlic powder
- 3 eggs, beaten
- 1 can of tomato paste
Preparation: Easy Cheesy Meat Loaf Recipes
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl mix the beef, cheese, onion, bell pepper, salt, pepper, thyme, and garlic until blended.
- In another bowl, blend the eggs with the tomato paste and add to the meat mixture.
- Using your hands, form the meat mixture into two loaves and put into two, greased 4 x 8-inch loaf pans.
- Bake uncovered for 1 hour.
Easy Cheesy Meat Loaf Recipes – Give us your ratings on this marvelous recipe below.