Enjoy This easily prepared Tuna Casserole Recipe that can be prepared under 25 minutes. It’s one that your taste buds won’t regret
Easy Tuna Casserole Recipes
8 ounces of rotini pasta
2 cans of cream of mushroom soup
12 ounces of white albacore tuna in water
3 cups of shredded white cheddar cheese
1 cup of bread crumbs
- Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- Prepare pasta according to the box directions.
- While it’s boiling, mix together the soup, tuna, and 2 cups of cheese.
- Drain pasta and pour into a 9″ x 13″ baking dish. Add the tuna mixture and blend with the pasta.
- Cover with the rest of the cheese and top with the breadcrumbs.
- Slide into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
Serve with buttery crackers.
Take a look at the next Deliciously Simple – Beef and Salsa Casserole Recipe and try it out as well.