Egg White Face Mask For Acne – One of the best ways to ensure that the years are not reflected in the skin of our face is using natural products such as eggs. The egg white has many properties, strengthens our skin and hair. This technique will stop the flaccidity of your face:
1. Use egg white on the eyelids: Beat the egg white until it is at the point of snow, dip a swab in the mixture and apply the egg white on your eyelid, make sure to gently stretch the skin of the eyelid outward and Cover it well with the mixture. Let it dry for a few minutes and then remove the mask with warm water.
2. Free your skin from impurities: The egg white as a face mask quickly eliminates annoying pimples, acne and blackheads. Beat the white with a fork and apply a layer of the clear beaten with a brush on your face. Concentrate on areas where more fat accumulates such as nose, cheekbones or forehead.
After applying it place two thin sheets of toilet paper on the cheekbones and the rest of the face, when you finish, create another layer with egg white and toilet paper or wet towels. Leave on for 30 minutes. When the mixture is completely dry, remove the pieces of paper upwards. Rinse with warm water.
3. Reduce bags in the eyes: Another benefit of egg white is that it helps reduce eye bags. For this mask you will only need a cotton swab and egg white. Clean your face well. Then beat the egg white in a bowl and with the help of a swab apply a thin layer of the clear in the most affected parts. Leave it on for 10 minutes and then rinse your face with warm water.
4. Hydrate your face: For this mask you need: egg white, a spoonful of honey and a few drops of olive oil. Mix all the ingredients in a bowl, then you must apply the mixture on your face and neck. Then cover your face and neck with a towel soaked slightly in warm water, leave it there 5 to 10 minutes before washing your face and neck.
5. Say goodbye to the horrible wrinkles: This last egg mask will help you reduce those wrinkles that begin to form near your eyes and in the corner of your lips. You need to mix an egg white with a tablespoon of wheat flour and a teaspoon of honey. Apply this mask on your face and rinse after 5 to 10 minutes.
How to make an egg mask for acne
Thanks to the amount of viaminas and minerals that the egg has, this is a natural product that brings multiple benefits to our skin. On the other hand, the yolk of the egg is an ideal ingredient to elaborate face masks destined to treat the battered or dry skins, while the clear ones are perfect to fight the imperfections of the face, pimples, acne, black points and shines. So, for all those people with acne who want to start trying natural products to eliminate it, whites are a perfect option. Continue reading this article from a Como and discover how to make an egg mask for acne.
In order to make our homemade egg mask and combat acne you will need to gather the following ingredients:
- 2 eggs
- The juice of half a lemon
Lemon is another of the most effective natural products when it comes to reducing pores and getting rid of pimples on the face, so it could not be missing from our recipe.
Now that we have the ingredients ready, we will start by separating the whites from the yolks. For our acne egg mask we will use only the clear one, the yolk can be reserved for use in another recipe.
Once you separate the two parts of the egg, beat the whites until they acquire a frothy texture. Once this has been achieved, add the lemon juice and continue beating until the two ingredients have been mixed correctly.
Now is the time to apply the mask for acne. For this, the ideal is to use a flat cut brush, but if you do not have it you can do it with the tips of your fingers. We will start from top to bottom, so first you must put the mask on your forehead and go down the different parts of the face. Be careful not to apply it around the eyes or on the lips. Also, when containing lemon juice, if you have very dry areas do not cover them with the mask.
Once your face is covered with the homemade egg mask, you should let it act for 20-30 minutes. You will see that the mixture hardens, so it is important that you do not place it on sensitive areas of the face, such as the eye area. After a while, remove it by rinsing your face with warm water.
It is important that your face is completely clean before applying the egg mask for acne. You can apply this mask for acne up to three times a week if your skin is oily if it is mixed it is advisable not to do it more than two. If you have acne but your skin is of a dry tendency, you have two options, either eliminate the lemon juice and apply only the beaten whites or use the yolks that you reserved. You just have to apply them to your face and let them act 20 minutes, then rinse.
4 Homemade Egg Masks For The Skin
The egg is one of the best nutrients you can use when it comes to nourishing the skin. It helps with the fatty acids in the yolk, on the one hand, while the clear gives the skin elasticity. What if you try one of these 4 face mask masks?
The egg is one of the best elements to consider for a homemade mask. Is that the clear serves to moisturize and also give firmness to areas with flaccidity, while the yolk acts very well with its fatty acids to nourish dry and battered skin. It also leaves the skin soft, soothes irritation, cleanses the pores and closes them. Here you have four egg masks for the face with which you can take advantage of all its properties.
Properties of the egg for the face
The whole egg has wonderful properties, but it is usually separated between yolk and white, so we will see its properties separately, but of course you can combine them.
Properties of the clear
It is a very nutritious part of the egg , although often it is not the preferred one at the time of eating it has wonderful properties for your skin. It has no fat and is rich in B vitamins.
- Affirming By applying it you take advantage of its proteins that close the pores and give a smoother and firmer appearance temporarily.
- Cleaner. Apply the mask alone or combined with other ingredients clean your face of impurities that produce blackheads,
- Softener. By cleaning and giving this lifting effect your skin looks and feels softer. You clean your skin with egg you can get very good results in the long term.
- Pain relieving. If you spent a little with the sun and your skin is irritated, the egg white will help to soothe that irritation, the same applies to after the hair removal.
Properties of the yolk
The yolk contains more proteins and fats than the clear one. It is a great nutritional source because it provides vitamins A, B1, B2, B6, B9, B12, D and E.
- Moisturizer It is the part of the egg most recommended to improve dry skin thanks to its fat content and moisturizing capacity.
- Softener. Like the clear one, the yolk softens your skin, mainly thanks to its great nutritional contribution.
- Renovator The yolk is especially indicated in battered skins as it helps to reactivate the skin and helps to repair it.
Masks for the face with egg
Depending on the use you want to give, you can take advantage of the egg for the face in different ways. For some recipes you can use all the egg, while others require only the egg white or yolk.
Egg mask for dry skin
If you want a recipe for your dry skin problems, an egg yolk mask will come in handy. So you can check with a homemade mask, which also incorporates avocado, olive oil or almonds and honey. In this mask not only take advantage of the properties of the egg but also your skin absorbs the fat oils of the avocado improving notably the dryness, the same happens with the olive oil.
Egg mask for oily skin
Combine egg white with cucumber and take advantage of all its benefits to improve oily skin. You need cucumber, egg white, lemon juice and red apple. All the ingredients provide astringent properties that reduce the greasiness that gives that bright appearance to your face and also increases the chances of developing pimples and pimples.
Mask with egg to soften the complexion
This recipe can be used for neutral, dry and oily skin, since it uses the whole egg, balancing its properties. Its main function is to soften the skin not only thanks to the egg, but also by the softening properties of honey. You only need an egg, a spoonful of honey and a little rose water. It will be enough for you to let act only 15 minutes so that your skin recovers its smoothness.
Egg mask for wrinkles
For its part, the egg can also be a great option in a mask for wrinkles. Its nutrients are ideal to fight against flaccidity of the skin. Therefore, this recipe may serve you against those marks left by time. To make it, only the clear one is used, with the addition of almond oil and honey. Apply once or twice a week, for 15 to 20 minutes to get better results.
Other homemade masks for facial skin
Would you like to try other masks according to your skin type? Well then, do not miss the 6 options offered by the following video. They are all very easy to do at home. They are made with natural ingredients and are very effective.
- For blemishes on the face Facial blemishes with a very troublesome problem may appear for different reasons, but there is always a homemade mask that can help clear up blemishes.
- To reaffirm the skin of the face Combat the flaccidity of your face with a mask recipe based on oats, yogurt and orange juice. It is infallible!
- For a tired face Relax your face with an anti-stress mask of potatoes. It is very simple to prepare. You only need a couple of potatoes and a little time to relax.
- To soften the skin There are many other options besides egg to soften the skin, a very effective is aloe vera gel, you can use it alone or combined with other natural ingredients.
- For mature skin Not only does the passage of time cause wrinkles on the skin. It also produces dryness, spots and other changes that you want to avoid. A mask based on orange, manzanilla and honey is a good option to combat this problem.