First-Night Sex Tips – The first night of sex is never easy for couples. They are full of nervous energy that makes them doubt. They feel worried about who will make the first movement. They also have many questions. In some cultures, many couples who do not know each other well often feel embarrassed about having sex the first night of marriage. Keep reading to get more information about it, to make it less painful and more enjoyable.
Content – First-Night Sex Tips
- 1 Tips on the first night sex
- 1.1 1. Preparing: Use something special, perfume, etc.
- 1.2 2. Kissing and feeling each other
- 1.3 3. Prepare
- 1.4 4. It’s time to have fun!
- 1.5 5. When it comes
First-Night Sex Tips
Different people have different views on how to do sex the first night. The best way is for the husband to take charge of things and start the first nighttime sex without making her feel rushed. If you find yourself in this situation, make sure your wife is relaxed. You can make her feel better by telling her some good things or praising her beauty.
It is a good idea to undress in different rooms. You can also undress in the bathroom while your husband stays in the room. Wear something comfortable. While in the bathroom, be sure to cool off and use the toilet if necessary. It is obvious that you feel nervous, but this can make you sweat a lot. So take a warm bath if you can and wash your armpits and crotch well. You can also use a little perfume, especially on the navel, behind the ears and behind the knees. Brush your hair
2. Kiss and feel each other
Get closer to your partner and let him start it. Let him kiss you and hug you. While doing so, simply rub your back with your hands. You can even rub your body while it hugs you. In a short time, you will notice that it is excited. You may even feel your erection for now. You are more likely to take it to the next step by removing your gown and yours. Let it proceed. Lie in bed with your partner, facing each other.
Kisses will always help to establish the mood. At this time, your partner will have enough confidence to rub your breasts, back, buttocks and thighs. Once it reaches the groin area, it’s time for you to roll and lie on your back. Open your legs a little, giving enough space to move to your vulva. Enjoy it and respond to its blows. Encourage him to rub you there. Some nice expressions will add flavor to things, so do not stop moaning. Oral sex can be a good idea here because it helps eliminate any inhibition. If interested, open your legs wider and let it go down to suck your clitoris.
4. It’s time to have fun!
When trying to learn how to make sex the first night better, before going further, your partner should use a condom, if of course you are not planning a baby at this time. Let him decide which position to choose. If he allows you to be on top of him, take the opportunity. Otherwise, you can continue with the missionary position. At this point, he will enter his vagina with his penis. If it is difficult, guide him. You may even have to change your position a bit to make it easier to enter at an appropriate angle. Lift your knees to make it even easier for him to know where to enter. You can even hold your penis and put its tip into your vaginal opening. He will take care of the rest on his own. Prepare to feel some pain when it enters your vagina for the first time.
5. When it comes
Keep in mind that it will not last long. In general, it is very fast because both are nervous and passionate at the same time. You should not set a high level because vaginal intercourse for the first time may not be as pleasurable. It is quite common for men who are virgins to ejaculate as soon as they touch their penis with the vulva. Just take it as an opportunity to stop the inhibition and get to know the bodies of others better.
If your partner ejaculates, clean it and tell him he is not in a hurry. Then you can continue having fun. Embrace him and communicate his thoughts and share his feelings not only about sex but about the crazy day you two had. You can even stroke it until you get your second erection and start over all over again. Most likely it will last longer on your second attempt.
Notes and advice
It is common to have questions about the first sexual relationship, but here are some good tips to help you understand how to do the first night of sex and what to expect.
- You may feel pain the first few times. That’s mainly because your hymen breaks when you have sex for the first time. You will not feel pain once you recover completely. Some bleeding is also normal.
- Give flavor to the environment. Light red candles and read erotic poems to wake up your partner. Use the music to set the mood. Play your partner’s favorite songs so they feel relaxed.
- Sprinkle essential oils. You may consider applying a few drops of lavender, sandalwood, jasmine or other essential oil to increase sexual desire.
- Make use of lighting to create a romantic glow. Instead of using the usual lighting, you can install a blue or red bulb to create a romantic atmosphere.
- Take some time to relax. The more relaxed you are, the greater the chances that you will have a great sexual encounter with your partner. Communicating with your partner in a relaxed way will also help set the tone and put you in a romantic mood.
- About lubrication. When you do not have the pregnancy in mind because you are already taking the pill, you can ask your partner to use pure vegetable oil as a lubricant. You can choose nuts, almonds or coconut oil. These oils work very well because they soften the penetration and relax the nerves with their light aroma.
The possibility of having sex for the first night can make couples feel excited, but you must learn how to make the first night in an appropriate way to make it a memorable experience.