Glazes for Ham – Here We present to you six of the best ham glazes online. These glazes are meant for a 5-8 lb ham. They should be applied to the ham every 15 – 20 minutes throughout the cooking time unless otherwise stated. You can also try these 5 Lamb Seasoning Recipes – The Best Ways to A Juicy Lamb they are very great as well.
6 Of The Best Glazes for Ham That You Will Ever Find
These Glazes for Ham will be in the following order:
- Apricot Glaze For Ham Recipe
- Dr. Pepper Glaze For Ham Recipe
- Traditional Pineapple & Brown Sugar Glaze For Ham Recipe
- Sweet & Spicy Orange Glaze For Ham Recipe
- Honey-Mustard Glaze For Ham Recipe
- Apricot Glaze For Ham Recipe
Apricot Glaze For Ham Recipe
Ingredients: Apricot Glazes For Ham Recipe
1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
1 Tbsp. cornstarch
1/2 Tsp. ground nutmeg
1/4 Tsp. ground cloves
2/3 cup apricot nectar
2 Tbsp. lemon juice
Preparation Steps: Apricot Glaze For Ham Recipe
- In a small pan over medium heat
- combine the dry ingredients
- Stir in the apricot nectar and lemon juice
- cook until thickened and bubbly, stirring constantly.
Dr. Pepper Glaze Recipe
Ingredients: Dr. Pepper Glazes For Ham Recipe
2 tablespoons orange juice
2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
3/4 cup packed light brown sugar
1/2 cup Dr. Pepper
Preparation Steps: Dr. Pepper Glaze Recipe
- In a saucepan over medium heat, bring everything to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer until thickened – about 8 minutes.
- Apply glaze during the last 10-15 minutes of cooking time only.
- You want the glaze to be sticky on the ham.
Traditional Pineapple & Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
Ingredients: Traditional Pineapple & Brown Sugar Glazes For Ham
1 can crushed pineapple
1 ½ cup brown sugar
2 cup pineapple juice
Preparation Steps: Traditional Pineapple & Brown Sugar Glaze Recipe
- Make slices in the top of the ham about ¼ inch deep.
- Pour the juice over the top, spread the brown sugar over it then pour the crushed pineapple over the brown sugar.
- Baste with juice every 45 minutes to 1 hour.
Sweet & Spicy Orange Glaze Recipe
Ingredients: Sweet & Spicy Orange Glazes For Ham Recipe
1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
2 Tbsp. flour
1/2 Tsp. dry mustard
1/8 Tsp. cinnamon
3 Tbsp. dry sherry
1/2 cup orange marmalade
Preparation Steps: Sweet & Spicy Orange Glaze Recipe
- Mix all ingredients & spread over the ham prior to cooking.
- Half way through cooking, scoop up any glaze in the bottom of the pan
- And add back to the top of the ham
Honey-Mustard Glaze Recipe
Ingredients: Honey-Mustard Glazes For Ham
2 Tbsp. mustard
2 Tsp. cornstarch
1/2 cup honey
1 Tbsp. lemon juice
Preparation Steps: Honey-Mustard Glaze Recipe
- In a pan, over medium heat, stirring constantly bring everything to a boil.
- Reduce heat
- Continue cooking for approximately 5 minutes more.
Apple Cider Glaze Recipe
Ingredients: Apple Cider Glazes For Ham
1 cup apple cider
4 Tsp. cornstarch
2 Tsp. spicy mustard
1/8 Tsp. ground cloves
Preparation Steps: Apple Cider Glaze Recipe
- In a small bowl, mix 2 Tsp. cider and cornstarch together.
- In a small saucepan, bring cornstarch mixture, remaining apple cider, mustard, and cloves to a boil, stirring until thickened.
- Pour glaze over ham in oven ham during the final 30 minutes of roasting
6 Of The Best “Glazes For Ham” Recipe That You Will Every Need: We would love for you to try all six of these recipes (Apricot Glaze For Ham Recipe, Dr. Pepper Glaze For Ham Recipe, Traditional Pineapple & Brown Sugar Glaze For Ham Recipe, Sweet & Spicy Orange Glaze For Ham Recipe, Honey-Mustard Glaze For Ham Recipe and Apricot Glaze For Ham Recipe) We know that you will love these so give us your ratings below and share.