Ham and Cheddar Pie Recipe – try out this recipe for ham pie and be amazed by the taste and sweetness it has to offer. This recipe is unique in itself as well as easy to prepare so have fun with it. We also encourage you to try out this recipe as well – Cajun Shrimp and Rice Recipes – A Dish From Heaven we will let you be the judge for what awaits you when you have prepared it.
Ham and Cheddar Pie Recipe
Ingredients: Ham and Cheddar Pie Recipe
- 2 cans of condensed cheddar cheese soup
- ½ cup of evaporated milk
- ½ cup of sour cream
- ½ teaspoon of black pepper
- 4 cups of chopped ham
- 16 ounces of frozen broccoli, thawed and drained
- 1 package of refrigerated pizza crust (10 0z)
Preparation Steps: Ham and Cheddar Pie Recipe
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees and grease a 9” x 13” baking dish.
- Combine, soup, evaporated milk, sour cream and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add the ham and broccoli and mix well.
- Pour into the baking dish.
- Unroll the pizza dough and cut into 1 inch strips and arrange in a criss-cross pattern over the mixture.
- Bake casserole in the hot oven for 30 to 40 minutes or until the crust is golden brown.
- Serve at once.
Ham and Cheddar Pie Recipe – Ultimate Taste Satisfaction: Give us your ratings on this marvelous recipe below.