Home Remedies for Candida – Candida is an infection caused by a type of yeast caused by fungi, in this case, called “Candida Albicans”. When there is an overproduction of this type of fungus in the body, it leads to various symptoms, such as vaginitis, fatigue, digestive disorders, arthritis and several other problems. It can affect different parts of the body, such as the mouth, tongue, stomach, skin, throat, kidney, bladder and vagina. Candida usually affects people with weak immune systems. Although, it is not a serious problem, but if it is not treated, it can lead to a bigger health problem. Therefore, it is very good to know some basic home remedies that will help you get rid of it quickly.
Home Remedies for Candida – Causes
Candida is caused mainly due to an overgrowth of the fungus called “Candida Albicans”. In these cases, the good bacteria are outnumbered by bad bacteria, which leads to an infection in the body.
Causes and Symptoms of Candida Overgrowth
Home Remedies for Candida – Symptom
- Skin infection in places, such as the groin, under or between the breasts, toes, and hands.
- The infection around the nails
- Cracks around the mouth
- Eruptions on the penis
- Indigestion, abdominal distension
- Kidney or bladder infections
- Sore throat
- Hypoglycaemia, hypothyroidism
- Swollen lymph nodes
Home remedies for Candida
- Yogurt . One of the most effective treatments for Candida is yogurt. Yogurt contains lots of ‘good bacteria’ lactobacillus acidophilus that destroy the bad bacteria, while dealing with the healing of the infection. For the treatment of vaginal infection, soak a tampon in natural yogurt and place it in the vagina. Another option is to include natural yogurt the daily diet. Yogurt is also a panacea for indigestion.
- Tea tree oil. Apply a few drops of tea tree oil to the skin infection caused by the candida fungus. For oral candidiasis, pour a few drops of tea tree oil in a glass of water and use it to rinse your mouth. You can also use this solution as an external wash to get rid of the candida infection in the vagina.
- Garlic is the best antibacterial or fungicide remedy for the treatment of candida. Eat raw garlic or insert a clove of garlic into the vagina for a couple of hours in order to get rid of the candida infection.
- Apple vinager. Apple cider vinegar is a natural antibacterial agent perfect for the treatment of candida infections in the genitals or skin. Simply mix a few drops of apple cider vinegar in a glass of water and use it to wash the affected area. Repeat this several times in order to get rid of the infection completely.
- Boric acid capsules. Insert capsules of boric acid into the vagina in order to cure the candida infection.
- Colloidal Silver. Take colloidal silver every day in order to get rid of candida quickly.
- Bentonite clay. Take bentonite clay and you will get a quick relief of candida infection in the intestine.
- Coconut oil. Coconut oil is one of the most effective home remedies for the treatment of candida. Add a spoon or 2 of coconut oil to your daily diet to get rid of the candida.
- This is one of the best anti-fungal foods that helps expel harmful toxins from the body while strengthening the immune system. Start taking in small doses to relieve candida infection.
- Aloe vera. Aloe vera is good for the treatment of candida in the stomach since it is a very effective antibacterial agent. You can take 1-2 teaspoons of aloe vera gel to cure the infection quickly.
- Ginseng is an incredible herb to boost the immune system and therefore will also help with candida infections.
- Noni . Noni is another herb that has good healing properties. It also helps strengthen the immune system.
- Pau d’arco Bark. Drink at least 3-4 cups of pau d’arco tea daily. This also helps in the reduction of candida infection.
- Black Walnut Extract Take black walnut extract get relief in candida infection.
- Thyme essential oil. Thyme essential oil can be used to treat an infection, caused by the candida fungus. Oregano oil or cinnamon essential oil are also effective in the treatment of Candida.
- Olive leaf extract. Taking olive leaf extract is excellent to get rid of candida quickly.
- Garlic and sesame oil. Take a clove of garlic and mix it with ¼ cup of sesame oil. First apply the raw honey in the area infected with candida and then apply this mixture. Keep it covered with a sterile bandage and leave it at rest for about 4-6 hours.
- Root tincture Take eleuthero root tincture to strengthen your immune system.
- Camphor oil. Apply camphor oil to the infected area in order to get relief from candida infection.
Homeopathic Remedies for Candida
- This remedy is often taken when the candida causes a thick vaginal discharge of green or yellowish color along with red rashes on the chest and abdomen.
- This remedy should be taken if the candida is accompanied by symptoms such as chronic constipation, itchy skin, chills, mood swings and irritability.
- When there is a burning sensation in the soles of the feet, as well as in the vagina along with redness in the face, nose, ears and rectum, this remedy is very useful. In this state the person may also suffer from diarrhea.
- Calcarea carbonic. When the person is suffering from candida symptoms, such as coldness of the legs and the top of the head, along with a thick flow, itching and burning in case of vaginal infection, this remedy is recommended. This stage of infection can also be accompanied with constipation.
Preventive measures for Candida infection
- Drink enough water to detoxify your body.
- Avoid sugary foods like chocolates.
- Avoid excess intake of dairy products.
- Avoid alcohol.
- Decreases the consumption of fresh fruit juices.
- Avoid eating processed meats and yeast products.
- Maintain proper hygiene.
- Wear cotton underwear and avoid strong soaps to prevent vaginal candida.
- After using the laundry, do not forget to clean from front to back.
Home Remedies for Candida – And here the home remedies to combat candidiasis. Leave your comment and views on the methods that you have tried before.