Easy Honey Baked Chicken – On those days when you are short of time, start this chicken dish as soon as you get home. You’ll have time to shower and change clothes before whipping up a salad and side dish for a complete meal no one will suspect was so easy! Honey Baked chicken recipe is famous not for its ease of preparation but for its awesome delivery with taste and appeal. We personally love this recipe and think it’s one that should be tried as often as possible since its one that you can never get enough of.
Although this recipe is not easy to prepare or may take more time than the honey baked chicken we encourage you to try it out just because of the tremendous taste it carries with its finishing – Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe – Mouth Watery Syndrome make a miracle happen with your taste buds and please them as they deserve to be pleased.
Honey Baked Chicken Recipe
Ingredients: Honey Baked Chicken Recipe
- 1 cut up fryer
- 6 Tablespoons of unsalted butter, melted
- ¾ cup of honey
- 2 Tablespoons of spicy brown mustard
- 1 teaspoon each of salt and pepper
Preparation: Honey Baked Chicken Recipe
- Wash the chicken pieces and pat dry.
- Arrange them in a shallow baking pan.
- Blend the remaining ingredients until smooth and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and bake for 1 hour, basting frequently.
- After an hour, remove the cover, baste again and continue to bake for an additional 15 minutes.
Honey Baked Chicken Recipe – Let Us know what you think by giving this recipe a rating below.