How To Use Eggs To Improve Your Beauty – Eggs are nutrient-rich foods that contain varying amounts of 13 essential vitamins and minerals, all for only 70 calories. They also contain important nutrients such as vitamin D, phosphorus, riboflavin and selenium, along with the nine essential amino acids. In addition, they are an affordable source of high-quality protein.
In addition to being a basic breakfast item, eggs can also be used in your beauty regime. When it comes to beauty purposes, both egg whites and yolks can be used to obtain clear skin and beautiful, strong hair .
These are the 10 best ways to use eggs for beauty purposes.
1. Encourages hair growth
If you suffer from hair loss or thinning hair, egg hair masks are very beneficial.
Hair is mainly made up of proteins, and eggs are full of proteins that your hair needs to stay healthy and strong. In addition, the eggs contain iron, sulfur, phosphorus, zinc and selenium that are beneficial to the hair.
- Beat 2 egg yolks. Add 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix well. Apply the mixture all over your scalp. Let it act for 20 minutes. Wash it with cold water and then wash it with shampoo.
- Alternately, mix 1 egg and then add 1 cup of milk, 2 tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and the juice of half a lemon. Apply it to your scalp. Leave it on for 20 to 30 minutes before rinsing it and washing it with shampoo.
You can use any of these egg hair masks 2 or 3 times a month to encourage healthy hair growth.
2. Repair damaged hair
Daily contamination, exposure to sunlight, poor diet, swimming with chlorinated water, excessive style and the use of tools to heat the hair can affect the hair and leave it dry and damaged.
To restore the health of your hair, regular use of a hair mask can help a lot.
Eggs provide nutrients and nutrients that have run out of damaged hair. The good amount of proteins, minerals and essential fatty acids in the eggs can nourish the hair strands and impart a natural shine.
- Mash 1 ripe banana, then add 1 egg and 2 tablespoons of milk. Mix ingredients well.
- Add 2 tablespoons of raw, organic honey and 1½ tablespoons of extra virgin olive oil and mix again.
- Apply the mask thoroughly on the hair and scalp.
- Put on a bathing cap and leave the mask on for 1 hour before rinsing it with water.
- Finally, wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Use the mask once a week.
3. It works like a removable mask
You can use egg whites to make a homemade peel-off mask to improve the health of your skin.
This removable mask exfoliates the skin by removing dead cells from the outermost layer of the skin and also rejuvenates the skin by removing any impurities.
The egg whites also help to reduce the pores of the large skin, which in turn helps to prevent pimples, whiteheads and acne outbreaks.
- Beat the whites of 1 egg until obtaining a frothy texture.
- Optionally, add a little honey and olive oil to the mixture.
- Apply 1 or 2 coats of egg white mixture on your face.
- Cover the egg mask with small pieces of tissue.
- Apply 1 or 2 more layers of egg whites and fabric. Finish with a layer of beaten egg whites.
- Allow the mask to dry completely.
- Gently remove the mask.
- Rinse your skin with warm water, dry it and apply a light moisturizer.
- Do it once a week.
4. Squeeze the skin of Saggy
Loose, flabby skin can make you look older than your age, while firm skin adds an extra spark to your beauty.
To keep your skin firm and tight, use egg whites. Being a natural astringent, they help keep your skin firm. In addition, skin-nourishing hydro-lipids in egg whites help lift loose skin.
- Beat the whites of 1 or 2 eggs until obtaining a frothy texture.
- Apply it on your face, neck and other drooping areas.
- Leave it on for about 20 minutes, then rinse it with cold water.
- Do it once a week.
5. Acne clears
Acne is a common skin condition that usually affects teenagers and young adults. It occurs when the sebaceous glands of the skin secrete excess sebum and the skin becomes oily. Oily skin easily traps dirt and other impurities, which can clog pores and cause acne breakouts.
To cure acne, egg whites are very beneficial.
Egg whites help absorb excess oil from the skin, tighten the skin and reduce pores. They help treat acne, as well as disappear scars and acne blemishes.
- Simply beat the whites of 1 egg and spread them on your face.
- Cover the egg mask with a handkerchief.
- Let it act for about 20 minutes.
- Gently remove the tissue and wash your face with warm water.
- Apply a light moisturizer.
- Repeat once or twice a week.
6. Curly hair tames
It is very difficult to manage frizzy hair. But now with eggs, you can easily tame the frizzies.
Being rich in fats and proteins, the yolk works as a natural conditioner for your hair. In addition, the enzymes in egg whites help kill bacteria and eliminate unwanted oil from the scalp.
- Beat 1 or 2 eggs thoroughly. The amount of eggs depends on the length of your hair.
- Add 1 or 2 teaspoons of olive oil and mix well.
- Apply it thoroughly on your hair and scalp.
- Let it act for 30 minutes.
- Rinse and wash your hair thoroughly. Use a rich and nourishing shampoo and conditioner.
- Do it once a week.
7. Nourishes and moisturizes the skin
Well nourished and hydrated skin looks beautiful.
Now you can use eggs to easily prepare a nourishing, calming and moisturizing facial mask. It will hydrate your skin and leave it fresh and soft to the touch.
- Mix 1 tablespoon of ripe avocado puree, 1 egg yolk and 1 teaspoon of natural or Greek yogurt.
- Apply the mixture on your face and neck area.
- Let it sit for 15 minutes or until it dries.
- Rinse the mask with warm water and dry the skin with a towel.
- Finally, apply a light moisturizer.
- Repeat once a week.
8. Remove unwanted facial hair
Facial hair visible on the lip or cheeks can be embarrassing. But with the use of egg whites, you can easily and comfortably get rid of unwanted facial hair.
As the egg white dries, it becomes a hard, sticky mass that works like a peel-off mask to remove unwanted hair.
However, the trick only works on fine hair, not thick hair.
- Combine the whites of 1 egg, ½ tablespoon of chickpea flour and 1 tablespoon of sugar.
- Beat the ingredients well to form a smooth paste.
- Apply it on your face where you have fine hair.
- Let stand for 20 minutes.
- Gently remove the mask in the opposite direction of hair growth.
- Rinse the area with cold water, dry it and apply a light moisturizer.
- Use this treatment as necessary.
9. Hair conditions
When you have eggs in your kitchen, there is no need to buy expensive conditioners for your hair.
The eggs work as a great conditioner for the hair. While egg whites help balance the level of sebum in the hair and scalp, the yolks are packed with proteins that strengthen the hair.
- Beat 1 egg.
- Apply it thoroughly on your damp hair.
- Let it act for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse and wash your hair with a mild shampoo.
- Repeat once every two weeks.
10. Reduces swelling under the eyes
You can use egg whites to treat bags under the eyes or swelling. Being a natural astringent, egg whites help strengthen and lift the skin, which helps eliminate swelling under the eyes to a large extent.
- Lightly whip the whites of 1 egg.
- Apply a thin layer under the eye area.
- Let it rest for 10 minutes.
- Rinse with simple water.
- Do this no more than once a day.