Jen Heward Workout – Join Jen in her videos as she gives an inside look at her workout, routines, schedule and some valuable tips and tricks that you can combine to get the result you want with your body in a short space of time. Along with Jen Heward Workout, there is a list of 16 powerful all women want firm buttocks, marked and with good volume. If you want to increase your glutes quickly and naturally, it is best to increase your muscle mass.
One of the great advantages of building those steel buttocks with exercise is that you will save a lot of money by avoiding surgery, apart from the dangers and side effects of a surgical intervention. You only have to go to a gym or you can dedicate a small space in your house to build your own training kit. With a few dumbbells, a Swiss ball, a kettlebell and a bench, you have the necessary instruments to increase your buttocks and show off a spectacular body.
The disadvantage of increasing your glutes with exercise is that you will not see immediate results, you will begin to see them after the first 60 days of having started your workouts (as long as you are constant). A healthy and high protein diet is essential to succeed in your training. As well as some creams or pills that can accelerate your progress.
Use the basic glute exercises, for example:
- Hip extensions.
If you start, do these exercises without weight, if you take a few weeks, add dumbbells or use a bar.
Try these 16 exercises for the glutes in your home. Repeat each one, for 1 minute, in the order, they appear. Do them 3 times to feel that you worked the muscles of the gluteal region and perform this routine 2 times a week.
It is the exercise par excellence to increase the glutes. You can make them without weight or with the bar.
How to Do Squats Correctly:
- We left standing, with the right back, abdominals contracted, legs separated and feet slightly separated.
- Lower your hips as if you were going to sit down.
- Make sure you have your chest up and your back straight.
- On that descent, pay attention that the knees never exceed the line of the feet.
- We start with three sets of 10 repetitions, which we will gradually increase.
- Over time, we can add some weight to increase the difficulty.
The correct procedure for any type of squat is to place the legs at shoulder height and bend the legs as deep as you can. Never forget to keep your back straight and do 2 to 3 sets of 10 to 15 reps, at least, until you get used to the position.
Around the squats has generated the myth that they can be harmful to the knees or back. This is true, if you perform them incorrectly and without proper supervision. Consult your trainer about the ideal weight and how to ensure the correct position throughout the exercise.
Remember that the quality of the squats is always better than the quantity. Always perform them in depth and with good technique.
Here is a video of how to do squats correctly …
2. Strides To increase Butt Size
How to Make Strides
- Start-stop and advance one foot as much as possible.
- Flex both thighs with the legs.
- The lower knee should almost touch the floor.
- Return to your initial position.
- Do the same with the opposite leg.
- Three sets of 10 repetitions are a good start, which will then increase.
Video How to Make Strides
Strings with Dumbbells (For the Internal Thighs):
These exercises will work the muscles of your glutes and also those of your legs. To perform them you need a pair of dumbbells.
- Stand with your feet together and grab a dumbbell with each hand.
- Take a step forward with the left leg, while the right knee flexes to almost touch the ground.
- Keep your torso straight and upright.
- Impulse with the strength of your buttocks until you reach the initial position and repeat the exercise with the other leg.
- Practice these exercises for 3 to 5 minutes to get better results.
- Regulate the weight so that it is not too simple or almost impossible to make.
3. Bridge Exercise
How to make the bridge
- We start from the position lying on your back.
- Raise the knees but leave the feet supported.
- Lift, always well extended, the trunk, very slowly.
- Slowly go down
- To increase the difficulty, do not touch the ground when lowering.
- Do three sets of 10 repetitions.
Video Of How To Make The Bridge
4. Simple Hip Extension
- Lean on your forearms and knees in upside down position. You must have good balance and comfort.
- Extend one leg, so that you lift it as much as possible from the ground.
- Go back to the initial position.
- Repeat three sets of 10 on each side.
Watch Leg Extension Video
5. Side Hip Extensions
- Rest the hands and knees on the floor facing down.
- Raise one leg in flexion (90 degrees between the thigh and leg) until the knee reaches the highest possible position.
- Repeat three sets of 10 on each side.
6. Jumping Jacks
Almost nobody takes into account this exercise to increase the buttocks and is especially effective to decrease those hip sides that tend to be bulky when we gain weight.
How to make the Jumping Jacks:
- Start standing, back straight, abdominals tight, arms at rest and feet slightly apart.
- Take a leap and separate the legs.
- At the same moment, raise your arms well extended over your head and hit your hands.
- Do it for one minute (we will increase) three times during training (start, middle and end).
- As you can see, this exercise is aerobic and also helps to lose weight, so it is a good idea to emphasize it.
7. Stairs for building butt
This simple exercise tones your glutes and helps you lose weight. If we do not have a ladder at home, you can use a step. If you do not have one either, make one with a drawer, so there’s no excuse.
How to Do Exercise With Ladders
- Do it for two minutes three times during training, which will increase over time.
- Add ankle weights to increase your efficiency.
- As an extra exercise, you can raise your heels when you are standing at any time of the day. It just raises and supports.
- It is excellent for increasing the buttocks, the twins work very well and noticeably improves circulation, avoiding the appearance of varicose veins.
8. Dead Weight
The deadlift, along with squats, are the most powerful exercises to build a steel butt.
To perform this exercise you need a bar with weights.
- Stand upright on the floor with your feet slightly apart.
- Lean forward and grab the bar with your hands open at shoulder height.
- Lift the torso with the weight in your hands. Do it slowly and with your back slightly arched, until the bar is at your knees.
- Lower the bar again until it touches the floor.
Be very careful with your back to avoid any type of injury. Make at least three sets of 8 to 10 repetitions.
9. Buttock Training With Kettlebell
This exercise does not have anything of the other world, you are only doing a squat together with a kettle ball.
This can be a great option to perform at home. You will only need 2 kettle balls of 5 to 10 pounds each. Obviously, this weight varies depending on your level of muscle development, since you must always choose a weight that poses a challenge for you.
Make, at least, 4 sets of 15 repetitions each.
10. Yoga Exercises For Your Buttocks And Hips
Yoga has become very popular. Impressively, this discipline has exercises and movements that can be very beneficial for your body development. The beauty of these positions is that you can do them anywhere and without the need for special equipment.
Chair Posture Or Utkatasana
- Stand with your feet slightly apart and fully raise your arms until your palms touch each other.
- Bend your knees and descend to a position as if you were sitting in an invisible chair.
- Stay in this position for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Rest for 10 seconds and repeat the exercise.
- Make 4 series.
This yoga exercise will tone your glutes, inner thighs, core muscles and outer thighs. What more could you want?
With this yoga position you will activate the muscles of the buttocks and legs, in addition to exercising your triceps.
- Stand with your feet together.
- Lift your left hand forward.
- Keep your left leg firmly on the floor and your right leg extend back.
- Grab your right foot with your right hand until your body looks like a bow.
- Hold this position for 30 seconds and then change your leg and arm.
The Pose Of The Bridge
- Lie on your back on your back with your palms pressed to the floor.
- Lift your hips until your body makes an arch like a bridge.
- Resist in this position for 20 to 30 seconds.
- Repeat this procedure 4 to 6 times.
This position will work and tone the base of your glutes.
11. Run To Increase Your Buttocks (Do Resistance Workouts)
Every time you walk fast or run, the first muscle group involved is the gluteus. In fact, the glutes are responsible for generating the main thrust so that our body can move forward. To make the challenge a bit more complicated, you can buy a specially designed parachute for running. This causes the intensity of the exercise to be higher and helps you to build more efficiently and quickly the muscle mass of the lower part of your body, in addition to burning more calories.
12. Elliptical treadmill
This machine is very useful for toning the gluteal muscles and is an excellent cardiovascular exercise. Almost all gyms have an elliptical treadmill, so we recommend using it before starting any exercise with weights, as it will help warm up the muscles and prepare them for a more demanding exercise.
13. Aerobics With Bench
This exercise is very simple. All you need is a bench the height of a step.
- Put it in front of you.
- Put the music you like the most.
- Go up to the bank and go down, up and down. Do it to the rhythm of the music and have fun.
- Perform 4 repetitions of a duration of 2 minutes each.
14. Buttock Grip
This exercise is unbeatable to harden and firm your glutes.
- Stand in a straight position with your feet together.
- Squat and squeeze your buttocks for 10 to 15 seconds.
- Rest and return to your initial position.
- Repeat this procedure 6 to 8 times more.
15. Horse Kick
His name is very funny and his efficiency is very high. These aerobic exercises involve the hips, lumbar and gluteal areas.
To do them you do not need any sophisticated equipment, only your body.
- Get in a crawling position and throw a back kick as far as your leg reaches.
- Perform 4 sets of 20 repetitions per leg.
- If you want to increase the difficulty, you can acquire some weights designed to adhere around your ankle, which will help you progress in the construction of muscle mass.
But, not everything ends there, the great benefit of this exercise is that it has many variations that help the integral construction of all the areas and groups of muscles involved.
Here is a video of how to do the exercise:
Horse Kick with Pilates Ball
- Place your hands on the floor and your legs on a Pilates ball.
- Lift one leg and alternate with the other.
This exercise will work in a localized way the upper, middle and lower part of your buttocks and will indirectly work the abdomen.
It is exceptional for burning calories, because it uses different muscle groups. In addition, it has been proven that it helps reduce cellulite and stretch marks.
Horse Kick Against The Wall
- Place your hands on the floor and raise your legs to the wall. Your body should form a 90 degree triangle.
- Perform the kicks with your legs back, alternating.
This is an excellent exercise, since it works the gluteal muscles and, due to the inclination of your body, exerts a great muscular demand of your arms and abdominal muscles.
To achieve better results, perform this exercise for at least 10 minutes.
16. Exercises To Strengthen The Buttocks While You’re Sitting
Believe it or not, you can exercise your buttocks while sitting at school, in the office or in the comfort of your home. Here are some techniques:
- Take a deep breath while raising your left knee a little.
- Hold your breath as much as you can.
- Slowly, lower your left knee slowly as you exhale.
- Repeat this process with the right knee.
- Inhale as you raise your knee, exhale as you lower it.
- Sit upright in a chair with your feet touching the floor.
- Squeeze the buttocks and thigh muscle and keep them contracted for 5 to 10 seconds.
- Return to the initial stage
- Relax for 10 seconds.
- Repeat the process.
- Do 15 to 20 repetitions to get better results.
Writing The Alphabet
- Sit comfortably in the chair and slightly raise your left leg until only your toes have contact with the floor.
- Imagine that your toes are a brush and start writing the words that come to mind on the floor.
- While your leg is slightly raised, the muscles of your legs and buttocks will be moving and working.
- Once you have finished with the left leg, change to the right leg.
- Do it until you have completed at least one complete sentence.
- Sit comfortably in a chair and make sure that your knees are supported, forming a 90-degree angle.
- Lift the left leg and make circles in the clockwise direction for 30 seconds.
- Change the direction in the opposite direction for another 30 seconds.
- Do not forget to inhale and exhale while doing the exercise.
- When you have completed the minute, change legs and perform the same sequence.
- In total, do it for 5 minutes with each leg to get results. Simple, right?
These exercises can be done anywhere. You can exercise the buttocks while you wait, travel to work or when you’re in a boring meeting, one that lasts for hours and seems endless. There are no limits.
Now that you know these exercises, you no longer have pretexts. It’s time to take action.
As you saw, it is not necessary to pay the monthly fee for a gym or have the latest technology. Many of these exercises can be done anywhere. You only need the correct mentality, willpower and dedication. With these routines, we assure you that you will obtain excellent results.
In all cases, start a workout or diet, you should consult a doctor to rule out any risk.
One last tip is that you can film while you exercise, so you can check if you have some incorrect postures. This adds a higher level of security and efficiency to your plan.
Jen Heward Workout and Routines
Full Body Workout For Bikini (or board shorts)
Purpose: Step it up! Tighten and define that body with this fat burning weight training workout!
Best Workout To Lose Fat
Purpose: Full body cardio H.I.I.T workout. Lose fat and maintain muscle!!
Complete each circuit 3x. Rest for 60 seconds in between circuits.
Circuit 1 –
Each exercise timed 60 seconds
1. Kettle bell Squat to alternating side lunge
2. Alterning Front lunge with DB reverse fly
3. Seated reverse crunch (2 reps) w/ DB front raise (2 reps)
4. Weighted High knees
Circuit 2 –
1. Lunge w/ kettle bell pass
2. Crunch (2 reps) w/ Tricep push up (2 reps)
3. Weighted side to side hop
4. frog hops
Circuit 3 –
1. Alternating Reverse lunge w/ overhead tricep extension
2. Alternating side lunge with DB row
3. Kneeling overhead tricep extension w/ groiner
4. Alternating lunge hop with lunge hop with weight lunge twist
The Best Workout To Lose Fat Not Muscle
Purpose: This is just 1 of MANY workouts IDEAS for lose fat and MAINTAIN muscle! See my playlist “Lose Fat Not Muscle”
Lean Shoulders & Back Workout
LEAN AND TONE Full Body Workout (No machines)
Purpose: Legs, booty, arms, core and cardio all in one using my Hunny Buns Home Workout Kit!! Do this workout anywhere!
Full Back Workout At Home or Gym
Purpose: Full back workout!!! All you need is 2 dumbbells and a resistance band.
Circuit 1 (repeat 3x)
Alternating Plank Row – 12 reps (each arm is 1 rep)
Squatted Band Rows – 20 reps together, 15 reps single each arm (attach/secure band around object in front of you)
Supermans – 40 reps
Circuit 2 (repeat 3x)
Bent DB Single Row – 20 reps each side
Wide Banded Pull Downs – 20 reps (loop and secure band over object above you)
Good Morning Pulse – 20 reps (half reps)
Squatted Band Reverse Row – 20 reps (attach/secure band around object in front of you)
Circuit 3 (repeat 3x)
Double Row – 15 reps (each row is 1 rep) palms facing body then palms facing together
Seated Single Band Lat Pull Down – 20 reps each (attach/secure band above you)
Single Arm Band Side Lat Pull Down – 20 reps each (attach/secure band above you)
Circuit 4 (repeat 3x)
Bent Straight Arm DB Kickback – 20 reps
Straight Arm Lat Band Pulldown – 20 reps (attach/secure band above you)
DB Standing Back Extension/Row – 20 reps
Cardio Workout: Burn Fat Not Muscle
30 Minute At Home Workout (or anywhere)
Purpose: Workout ideas for home, hotel or anywhere! You don’t always have to have gym
6 Exercises For An Amazing Behind (hamstring & glute workout)
Purpose: Full workout for hamstrings and glutes!
Circuit 1 (repeat 4x)
Barbell glute bridge/raise 15 reps
back to back with banded glute squats on bench 15 reps
Circuit 2 (repeat 3x)
Single leg hamstring curl 15 reps each leg
back to back with banded barbell or dumbbell stiff legged deadlift 15 reps
Circuit 3 (repeat 3x)
Kettle bell glute squat 15 reps
back to back with squatted band single leg abdcutor 15 reps (each leg is 1 rep)
Ultimate Inner Thigh Workout | Home or Gym
Purpose: Best home or gym workout for inner thigh muscles.Butt workout for home or gym. This video is the workout only without the talking 😉
Full Body Fat Burn Workout
Purpose: Complete is circuit 3x
Air Squat Ball Slam 15 reps
Kickout Ball Good Morning 10 reps (count the kickout)
Squat Ball Wall Throw 20 reps
Stationary Lunge Ball Slam (slam to the side) 10 reps each side
Ball Throw Crunch (bounce off wall) 20 reps
Side Lunge To Standing Single Leg Ball Slam 10 reps each side
Air Squat Side Shuffle to Push Up off ball 8 reps (count the pushup)
Wall Sit Ball Slam Side to Side twist 15 reps (count the ball slams)
Kickout to Ball Press 20 reps
H.I.I.T FULL BODY Workout (barbell only)
Purpose: WORKOUT ONLY from previous video. Full body high intensity/conditioning workout. Only need a barbell or something similar. Can be done at home or gym!
Home Workout, No Equipment Required
Heavy Leg Workout