Jordan Cheyenne Workout – Here is a first class view of Cheyenne in her videos as she shows her workout, routines, schedule and some valuable tips and tricks that you can combine to get the result you want with your body in no time. Combine with Jordan Cheyenne Workout are 5 powerful exercise you can do at your home to give you amazing results in your weight loss. One of the areas of the body that works the most is reaffirming the belly or lower abdomen, especially after pregnancy. For this reason, it is important to perform an effective exercise routine that ensures a constant calorie burn and help the muscles to tone up.
In addition to a good diet low in carbohydrates and sugars, it is very important that you exercise regularly at least three times a week.
Abdominal fat is not only irritating, it is also one of the most difficult ways to eliminate fat. It forms between the organs, deep in the abdominal cavity, triggering chronic inflammation and increase the risk of diabetes and heart disease.
Lower belly fat is mainly caused by the sedentary lifestyle and consumption of foods rich in fat and sugar. Genetics, structure and age also determine the pattern of accumulation of fat in the body.
Losing belly fat is a bit difficult but not impossible. The right diet plan combined with the exercise routine can help you lose stubborn fat from the lower body.
So that you can exercise without going to a gym, we share five exercises that will mark a before and after in your figure, so get inspired and start today.
Abdominal exercises involving the lower muscles often need to raise the legs to put tension on the lower abdominal muscles. Lifting the leg is one of the best lower abdominal exercises out there.
The leg lifts on the floor is a great exercise to work the lower abdominals, which do not need any type of material to perform them. The lower abdominals are one of the most underused areas of our body, so it is important to keep them toned and well crafted.
NOTE: Perform each exercise for 3 minutes and pause for 1 minute between each of the routines.
EXERCISE 1. Lying on a treadmill, place your hands under your back and lift your legs up and down, avoiding touching the floor.
- Lifting leg with zig-zag: it is about changing the position of the legs, one in front of the other, pulling the force of the movement of the core:
You will have to do 15 repetitions divided into 3 sets and, over time, you can increase it so that your body gets stronger and does not get used to the physical demands.
In this other position:
Place your hands under the gluteus, with your palms resting on the floor, placing them until you feel comfortable. Let’s lift your legs slowly off the floor as straight as possible, with your knees locked.
Keep your legs up to the bottom of your feet, pointing at the ceiling, keeping your knees as stretched as possible. If we can not put them in this position, we will try to take our legs as high as we can.
Let’s lower our legs slowly and in a controlled way, again, to the starting position.
Remember that your legs should be fully stretched and your feet pointed.
EXERCISE 2. Lie on a mat, put your hands on the sides of your butt. Lift your legs up to a 90-degree angle and lift your hips.
EXERCISE 3. Lying on a treadmill, lift your legs at a 90-degree angle and perform sit-ups and hold your hands up to your legs as if you were trying to touch your feet. Then lower your arms and stretch sideways and climb back up.
EXERCISE 4. Lying on a treadmill, place your hands on the sides of your hips and raise your legs from top to bottom making opposing circles with each leg.
- Hip lift: The key to this exercise is to try to make the tip of your feet touch the ceiling. The range of motion is also short:
The “V” is a good abdominal exercise
We continue with another of the best lower abdominal exercises. This time we will talk about the exercise that is known as the V, the reason for this peculiar name is because the body of the person receives a figure very similar to the shape of the letter V. To do this you will have to follow the following steps:
- Stand on your back with your body fully stretched.
- Put your arms fully extended up close to your head.
- In this position, you will have to lift both the torso and the legs at the same time without flexing the knees.
- Try to touch your feet with the tips of the hands so that you can make the shape of the V.
- Return to the starting position and immediately start with the movement.
Ideally, you start doing 3 sets of 15 repetitions, and you gradually increase in repetitions or sets.
Lifting leg, ideal for toning the abs
We start with one of the best lower abdominal exercises and, moreover, it is very simple to do. It involves lifting the legs to achieve this movement to activate the muscles work and thus we can reduce the accumulated fat and strengthen the area. To do this exercise, you will have to do the following:
- Lie on your back on a comfortable rug or surface
- Stretch the body completely, placing the arms on the side of the body
- In this position, you should lift your legs up to chest height by flexing your knees at a 90-degree angle.
- Then you will have to return to the starting position and repeat the movement without stopping when you touch the ground
The most recommended is that you do 3 sets of 15 repetitions and, over time, you will increase progressively so that your body works to the maximum.
What muscles work the leg raises to the floor?
The floor lifts Exercise are very good for working the smaller abdominal area movement, which is often not so easy to work conventionally:
- Tensor of fascia lata
- Femoral Right
- Long adductor
- Brevis adductor
- Straight abdomen
- Oblique abs
EXERCISE 5. Put the body upside down as if it were to make an iron or plank. Lean on your forearms and toes and bring your hips from side to side as if you almost touched the ground.
- The climber: this time you can increase the rate of execution and tighten the abdominals every time the knee tries to touch the elbow:
- Iron keeping one leg raised to the back: in this exercise, you will work the entire core, but the leg variation will especially affect the lower abdominals. Do not forget to alternate the leg:
- Contraction of legs with fitball: Although the material is needed, this exercise is highly recommended due to the great involvement not only of the strength of the lower abdominals, but also of the control that you must have that will allow you to perform the exercise slowly. The balance that you must keep with the ball is also crucial:
- “Sprinter” (Sprinter): This involves pushing the knee to the chest while you contract your abs and put your arms in the runner position. Do not move the trunk from side to side, we would also be working obliques:
Jordan Cheyenne Workout and Routines
CLEAN WITH ME + FULL BODY WORKOUT | Flashbacks Ep #4
Purpose: Hey babes, welcome back for my first speed clean/clean with me video, hope you enjoyed!
OBB | FULL LEG + AB WORKOUT FOR WEIGHT LOSS | Jordan Cheyenne
Purpose: Come with me on this journey for the next 12 weeks as I get my ass in killer shape! THANK YOU for supporting & all the sweet comments, I love you guys so damn much!!
OBB| FULL BODY WORKOUT FOR WEIGHT LOSS | Jordan Cheyenne
MORNING WORKOUT ROUTINE 2015 | Jordan Cheyenne
Purpose: Fall Morning Workout Routine 2015! THUMS UP For a Night time Routine!!
NEW CAR TOUR + ROOM TOUR 2016 + FULL BODY WORKOUT IN THE GYM! | Jordan Cheyenne
Purpose: Happy Saturday! Welcome back for another video about my new car and new room decor. I also included a full workout filmed in my local gym for those of you asking for more fitness videos 🙂 All new room decor items are linked below! Everything is budget friendly & you can get other patterns & colors to fit your style!
Physique Update/ SUPER EFFECTIVE FAT LOSS WORKOUT / DIY CHIPOTLE BOWLS + PRE WORKOUT CHAT
Purpose: Todays video: Fat Loss Workout, Healthy Meals, Chit Chat + More!
1 Week FAT LOSS Results / Full Day Of Eating + KILLER WORKOUT FOR FAT LOSS
KILLER BOOTY WORKOUT / Targeting CELLULITE + UnderButt / What I Ate / Gym Motivation