Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe – Try out this marvelous and simple recipe that will give your mouth a taste that you will never forget. Asparagus with jumbo shrimps is a combination that is next to none and one that is paired in a perfect way to give a more vibrant appeal to the eyes. We would love for you to try out this recipe as well – Cheesy Ham and Hash Brown Casserole recipe – Taste Buds At Their Best. It’s one that will definitely have you hooked.
Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe
Ingredients For Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 2 bunches asparagus, trimmed and cut into 1-inch pieces
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 24 large fresh shrimp, peeled, deveined and cut in half lengthwise
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh ginger root
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon dry sherry
- salt to taste
Directions For Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe
- In a saucepan, bring two cups of water to a boil.
- Cook asparagus in boiling water for 3 minutes.
- Drain, save about 2 tablespoons of liquid.
- Heat oil in a skillet over medium-high heat.
- Cook the shrimp until the color changes, ( a nice pink hue).
- Add asparagus and the water you saved and season with ginger, soy sauce, sugar, sherry and salt to taste.
- Cook for 5 more minutes.
Jumbo Shrimp and Asparagus Recipe – Give us your ratings on this marvelous recipe below.