Lamb Seasoning Recipe – If you are looking for some distinct Flavors for your Lamb we have 5 marvelous way that you can use to give that feel and taste of a new stylish touch. Take these and do as you please and you can always add a few changes to bring it to your desired level ( always try to be creative). We know that these 5 will be a lot on your hands but we still want you to try out this recipe because we love it and love is all we promote Sweet Corn Cake Recipe – A Cake That Will Capture Your Heart.
5 Unique Lamb Seasoning Recipes
The Recipes will be listed in the following order:
- Apricot Mustard Marinade Recipe
- Balsamic Maple Glaze Recipe
- Orange, Thyme and Mushroom Recipe
- Mustard Marinade Recipe
- Pecan Herb Crust Recipe
These recipes are meant for 4 pounds of lamb or roughly 12 lamb chops. Lamb has a strong flavor and therefore can take more seasoning than what you might use when cooking a ham. Because of this, you will see glazes and marinades containing garlic, mustard, rosemary and lemon and vinegar.
Apricot Mustard Marinade Recipe
Ingredients: Apricot Mustard Marinade Recipe
- 1/4 cup Apricot Preserves or Jam
- 2 Tbsp. Honey mustard
- 2 cloves Garlic; chopped
- 2 Tbsp. Soy sauce
- 2 Tbsp. olive oil
- 1 Tsp. Dried Rosemary
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 1
- Combine ingredients and brush over lamb.
- Allow lamb to marinade for 30 minutes before cooking.
Balsamic Maple Glaze Recipe
Ingredients: Balsamic Maple Glaze Recipe
- 2 cups Balsamic vinegar
- 3 Tbsp. Maple syrup
- 1 Tsp. Spicy mustard
- 1 inch Orange peel
- ½ Tsp. Salt
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 2
- In a small saucepan, over medium heat, bring all ingredients to a boil.
- Reduce heat and simmer for approximately 15 minutes or until the glaze thickens like syrup.
- Set aside ¼ of the glaze to use as a garnish for when the lamb is fully cooked.
- Use ½ of the glaze to coat the meat before cooking.
- Half way through the cooking time, apply the remaining ¼ of glaze.
Orange, Thyme and Mushroom Recipe
Ingredients: Orange, Thyme and Mushroom Recipe
2 Tsp. dried leaf thyme, crushed
1 Tsp. finely grated orange peel
1/2 cup orange juice
16 ounces sliced mushrooms
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 3
- Combine and pour over lamb.
- Marinate 3-4 hours in the refrigerator.
Mustard Marinade Recipe
Ingredients: Mustard Marinade Recipes
1/2 cup Spicy mustard
1 Tbsp. Soy sauce
1 clove Garlic, minced
¼ Tsp. minced Ginger root
1 Tsp. crushed dried Rosemary
1/4 cup Olive oil
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 4
- In a small bowl, mix together the mustard, soy sauce, garlic, ginger, and rosemary.
- Using a whisk, slowly mix in the olive oil.
- This will have a thick consistency.
- Coat the lamb evenly and let marinate at room temperature for 2 to 3 hours.
Pecan Herb Crust Recipe
Ingredients: Pecan Herb Crust Recipes
- 2 Tbsp. Dried rosemary
- 2 Tbsp. Dried oregano
- ¼ cup Fresh flat-leaf parsley
- 2 Tbsp. Chopped chives, frozen or fresh
- ½ Tsp. salt
- ½ Tsp. pepper
- 1 ¼ cup Chopped pecans
- 3 Tbsp. Spicy mustard
Preparation Steps: Lamb Seasoning Recipes # 5
- In a food processor, finely chop pecans and herbs.
- Rub the mustard over the lamb, then coat with the pecan mixture.
“5 Lamb Seasoning Recipes” – The Best Ways to A Juicy Lamb: We would love for you to try all five of these recipes (Pecan Herb Crust Recipe, Mustard Marinade Recipe, Orange, Thyme and Mushroom Recipe, Balsamic Maple Glaze Recipe and Apricot Mustard Marinade Recipe) We know that you will love these so give us your ratings below and share.