lasagna Soup Recipe – For all those who love Lasagna here is a simple and easy recipe for you to cook that comes in the form of a soup. This soup is really delicious and tasty, I doubt there’ll be any complaint having the first sip of this marvelous soup. And also try out this great recipe as well – Zucchini & Goat Cheese Pasta Recipe – Perish In This Delicious dish, it is really, really great…
Lasagna Soup Recipe
Ingredients: Lasagna Soup Recipe
- 1 pound ground beef
- 5 cups water
- 1 (14.5 ounce) can diced tomatoes, drained
- 1 1/2 cups quartered fresh mushrooms
- 3/4 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup diced onion
- 1 clove garlic, crushed
- 1 teaspoon basil
- salt and pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup crumbled mozzarella cheese
Directions: Lasagna Soup Recipe
- In a large pot over medium heat, cook the ground beef until browned; drain.
- Add the remaining ingredients EXCEPT the cheese.
- Bring to a boil, reduce heat, and simmer 45 minutes.
- Add the cheese and continue cooking for another 15 minutes.