Laura Michelle Prestin Diet – Lets dive into the meal plan, recipes, foods and nutrition that Miss Prestin consume to have here amazing body and health. To cement home, these healthy habits we will give you 10 motivational tips that you can use to stay in shape and maintain a high spirit when you are on your journey. The month of January is when more purposes are made to lose weight. The remorse for the excess of Christmas chocolate and the proximity of the hot months are the best motivations to lose weight.
However, if the motivations to lose weight are not solid, they soon disappear. And losing weight is a task that you will only achieve if the reasons to achieve it are important for you.
How to motivate yourself to lose weight
Discover in the following lines the best whys to keep a diet and a training plan that makes you fulfill the goal of 2018 to lose the kilos that you have left over.
1. Autoconvéncete. To be sure that you will have the necessary strength to start a diet you have to be convinced that you want to do it. For that it is very important that you evaluate your behavior. Ask yourself why you want to maintain your diet or exercise. Think often about the negative consequences of leaving the regime and training.
2. Forget the Instagram models. Do not follow any Top-model in any social network. They have a different body from you and can not compare to you. It is scientifically proven that women who read magazines with very thin models gain more weight than those who do not. As you can see, being all day watching “tipazos” is not one of the best motivations to lose weight.
3. Focus your goal on a feeling. Many times when you want to lose weight you notice a number. Instead of setting a kilos amount to lose. Concentrate on the sensations that the healthy food that you take or the exercise that you do provide.
4. Plan a strategy. Any large company requires a clear and well-defined roadmap. Write, therefore, on a sheet the path you will follow to lose the weight you have proposed. Create a monthly action plan with easy-to-achieve short-term goals. It is a great way to find the motivation to lose weight.
5. Enjoy the way, do not get bitter. The experts do not advise that you postpone the rewards for when you achieve the purpose of losing the kilos that you have proposed. Distract yourself with whatever you want and forget about the objective. The path you have marked is long-term. Your tour is to enjoy it. Not to suffer it. It is useless to waste time on motivation techniques to lose weight fast.
6. Imagine how your favorite clothes will fit. One of the best motivations to lose weight is to place that garment that you like so much in a visible place so that when you see it you receive extra strength to follow the diet. Being a clothes that you already own, it means that there was a day that looked good on you. This helps to set a realistic goal.
7. Be competitive. It is shown through studies that people lose more weight when they do it to compete with the weight of others than when they act on their own. Self-love and pride that the human being has intrinsically in his personality lead people to be more effective if they compare their results with those of other people.
8. Write your diet in a personal diary. It is a very useful tool to control weight. It is very good to know if you are fulfilling your plan to get it. Write down all the meals you make on a piece of paper, be it a snack that you take at home spontaneously or an ice cream on the street. Nowadays, you can find fun daily diets in both paper and digital format to keep your motivation to the fullest.
9. Find an exercise that makes you enjoy. What will stimulate you most to achieve your weight is ideal is to do something that you enjoy. Head over to your trusted gym and ask about all the activities they do. Surely you find one that you like. If not, you can always read exercises to do on Internet blogs or on Youtube video channels and practice them on your own.
10. Learn to value your body. Different investigations have proven with empirical data that most people who are not happy with their body lose less weight. Rate, therefore, everything you can do with it and think about what you could do if you were more fit. Pamper yourself and spend a few minutes a day checking how handsome or beautiful you are.
Thanks to the motivations to lose weight that you have read in this article, you are in a better position to start a training plan to get rid of the extra kilos.
Losing weight is a simple task as long as you are clear about the benefits that will be reported to your body.
Laura contends that women usually refrain from weight training because they believe weights will render them muscular and macho look. They perform myriad cardio workouts in their routine. However, by doing so, they make themselves remain devoid of the astounding benefits of weight training. Laura states that since women don’t have an enormous amount of testosterone hormone, they are unlikely to grow bigger and muscular like men. Women of all the age groups shall make interval training an integral part of their lives because no other workout can be as rewarding as interval training is. Interval training is an amalgam of strength and cardio training coupled with adequate rest periods. However, since interval training falls in the zone of high-intensity training, it shall not be practiced for more than forty-five minutes.
Seven Meals in a Day
Laura states, she definitely keeps an eye on what she eats but she does that without freaking out. Instead of eating three big and hefty meals, she is in favor of fueling her body with protein and fiber laden foods after every two to three hours. She incorporates bountiful nutrient-packed foods such as oatmeal, banana, egg whites, tuna, salad, almonds, fruits, yogurt, protein shakes, fish, chicken, brown rice, cereals etc. in her diet. And as far as cravings are concerned, just like most of us, Laura too is not immune from them. She admits having sweet tooth and she relinquishes her cravings for sweet foods by eating small portion size of chocolate or any other sweet food item. The sultry model being pragmatic in her approach towards foods hates the idea to follow fad diet plans. Very prevalent fad diet plans like the gluten-free diet, maple syrup diet, egg diet, cabbage soup diet etc. are off of her idea to stay healthy. She reckons, unless you abide by sensible eating, you don’t have to stick with any bizarre diet plan.
Laura generally bases her diet around eating ‘clean’ foods, although she has an occasional cheat meal as an incentive to reach her fitness goals.
Her overall meal plan revolves around healthy fats, lean protein and complex carbohydrates. Eating frequently up to 7 meals per day, Laura follows a nutrition plan that consists of the following meals:
Laura’s Meal Plan
1st Meal: Oatmeal or Egg Whites, Banana and Juice
2nd Meal: Almonds or a Sandwich
3rd Meal: Tuna Salad
4th Meal: Apple, Orange & Yogurt
5th Meal: Protein Shake
6th Meal: Chicken or Fish, Vegetables, Salad and Spinach or Rice
7th Meal: Cereal or Protein Shake
Maintain Diary to Avoid Overeating
Overeating or binge eating is one of the common phenomena which makes a lot of people overweight. However, since the cause of obesity is evident, you can take measures to control it. One of the greatest ways to keep a check on overeating is maintained diary wherein you can pen down all the foods you consumed. Doing so will dramatically improve your eating habits.