Meatless Pasta Recipes – If you are a vegan or a vegetarian then this pasta recipe is one to throw on the menu or to put on your to have list. It is more simple to make since it is meatless. Even though pasta is traditionally known to have meat the only flavor you are missing is …. overall it’s a delicious meal to have and if you have never tried lasagna as soup then you should by looking at lasagna Soup Recipe – Tastefulness At Its Best With A Single Sip this is a special one with a special taste as well.
The Meatless Pasta Recipe
Ingredients: Meatless Pasta Recipe
- 2 cups of shell pasta, regular or whole wheat
- 1 jar of Alfredo sauce
- ½ can of artichoke hearts
- 3 cups of fresh spinach (or ½ of a can of spinach)
- ½ cup of onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon of garlic salt
- ½ cup of pepper jack cheese, shredded
- Parmesan cheese
Preparation: Meatless Pasta Recipe
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Cook pasta as instructed on the package.
- Meanwhile, chop the artichoke hearts into bite size pieces and put into a large bowl.
- Add the chopped onion, spinach, garlic salt, pepper jack cheese and Alfredo sauce.
- Mix well.
- Add the cooked pasta and mix again.
- Pour into a medium sized casserole dish, slide into the oven and bake for 20 minutes.
- Remove from oven
- sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
- return to the oven for another 10 minutes.