Nopal Cactus Diabetes – Have you heard about the cactus? We tell you that it is a green vegetable, similar to cactus or prickly pear, oval and full of thorns. It is typical of cold and desert regions. It is a good source of fiber, minerals, vitamins and antioxidants. These resources make cactus a good natural alternative to treat diabetes, since it increases and regulate insulin levels and balance the level of glucose in the blood.
Hence, many people use it to prepare the cactus liquor for diabetics.
Nopal Cactus Diabetes – Recipes with cactus to treat diabetes
The fiber that contains the cactus is one of the best ingredients to level the sugar in your bloodstream. Fiber allows you to lower the rate at which your body absorbs glucose.
Therefore, if you drink cactus smoothies and you are diabetic, your sugar levels will be more stable. In addition, these liquids are one hundred percent natural and you can supplement them with a diet suitable for your diabetes condition, in order to provide a positive effect on your metabolism.
Nopal Cactus Diabetes – 3 cactus liquids for diabetics
Learn here 3 different recipes, to prepare nopal smoothies for diabetics:
Licorice of nopal against diabetes and hypoglycemia
This smoothie can be eaten on an empty stomach, every three days:
- A layer of tender prickly pear cactus
- Pure lemon juice
- Honey to sweeten
- A spoonful of flaxseed to taste
- A glass of water
- Add all the ingredients in a blender and process for two or three minutes at maximum speed.
- Ingest a glass, without straining the lumps and slowly
- Do not consume anything else for half an hour
- Eat another liquor ford before your main meal of the day.
Licorice of cactus for diabetics and to detoxify the organism
This simple recipe, you can take it as a natural juice in the morning, to eliminate toxins and keep you hydrated:
- Half a cup of prickly pear cactus.
- Half of a cucumber, without skin and cortadito.
- 1 glass of lemon juice
- Half a cup of ice
- 1 cup of water.
To enjoy this smoothie, you should only process all the ingredients in a blender and ingest immediately. You will see how it helps improve your metabolism.
Liquefied nopal for with aloe
This smoothie is a good way to control blood sugar. Just keep in mind that you must consume it for 8 days and then rest a week before returning to ingest it.
- A stalk of whole cactus
- The juice of three lemons
- Half cup water
- Two cloves of garlic
- A piece of tender aloe
- Wash and clean all the ingredients, especially the nopal to which you must carefully remove all the thorns
- Squeeze the juice of the three lemons
- Peel the two cloves of garlic
- Process all the ingredients together in a blender
- Serves and ingests immediately
Nopal Cactus Diabetes – You already have 3 recipes for cactus smoothies suitable for diabetics that you can try. Remember that the resources contained in the cactus, along with the other ingredients of these shakes, are good allies if you have diabetes.