Paige Hathaway Diet – Here we are going to look at some of the food, meal plan, nutrition or nutrient, recipes and snacks that Hathaway eat but before we do we are going to look at 5 simple but effective Foods to decrease abdominal fat. The accumulation of fat in the abdomen area is one of the main aesthetic concerns that afflicts most people in the world; But not only that, but also the fat accumulated in the abdomen can significantly affect the lifestyle and health of people.
For that reason and more it is very common that now individuals go to surgical measures to get rid of it and thus enjoy a better appearance and also better health. What they do not know is that there are equally effective and less invasive methods that they can use, such as all the steps that Nutrition Without More has for them and that can help them lose weight easily and without spending money.
The body needs to consume fats and then use it at other times of life when it is required; This substance is important for the optimal development of the organism, muscles and tissues as long as it does not accumulate and store. When the latter happens, recent studies warn that it can lead to serious health complications, such as blocked arteries or high cholesterol levels. It should be noted that the fat accumulated in the abdomen is not a reality that affects only overweight people , so we must be attentive to food.
To help you with that, in this article we will introduce you to several foods that are able to reduce abdominal fat naturally and 0 invasively. If you have more rolls or just want to have a flatter abdomen it is important that you start adding the following foods to your daily intake; Do it and start enjoying all its benefits so that you can see the positive results in a short time.
- Olive oil: For a fat burning diet to be fruitful, it is important to begin by eliminating the consumption of bad fats and replacing them with good fats that help the body. One of the foods that meets that characteristic of providing good fats is olive oil, as it provides many nutrients and helps the body absorb them better. It is also a necessary food to combat bad cholesterol levels and prevent fats from adhering to the tissues of the body, especially the arteries. It is important that you integrate olive oil into your diet naturally and not when cooking food, as it loses properties and its composition changes.
- Salmon: Any blue fish is good for eliminating fat from the abdomen, but we focus on salmon because it is one of the most versatile and delicious. Its main contribution are the high amounts of omega-3 fatty acids that it has in its composition, and that help in large part to stimulate the production of good cholesterol (HDL) in the body. It is also an unparalleled source of protein, which will keep your metabolism up and running and burn faster the accumulated fats in the abdomen.
- Red fruits : Fruits such as raspberries, blackberries, strawberries and blueberries are essential for anyone who wants to get a flat stomach. That’s because they provide many nutrients such as fiber and water that regulate intestinal processes and therefore allow a more optimal evacuation of accumulated fat. They also have a component called flavonoids that prevent sodium from accumulating and retaining fluid; On the other hand, they have many anthocyanins that prepare the body so that it does not absorb more fats or sugars than it needs.
- Spinach, broccoli and asparagus: These three vegetables are high in fiber, which as we mentioned, it would be necessary to optimize the intestinal processes and improve the elimination of accumulated fat. But they do not only provide that benefit, but also have low caloric load and their nutrients do not allow the intestine, particularly, to adhere to the fat.
- Nuts: Finally we recommend that you consume, always in moderation, nuts such as almonds or walnuts, because thanks to its glycemic index, are the best foods to activate metabolism and get burn fat accumulated. Apart from that they also provide large doses of nutrients such as protein, calcium, fiber and Omega 3.
MEAL PREP ON A BUDGET PT.1
Purpose: I’m here to show you that eating healthy is not expensive like you might of heard, it’s actually the opposite! Find out how I meal prep on a budget and over load my shopping cart with a few weeks of food for only $113! I share my whole shopping list, how I cook each ingredient and how to even save more money than what I spent!
MEAL PREP ON A BUDGET PT.2
Purpose: Last video I took you to the grocery store and showed you that you could buy weeks worth of food for around a hundred dollars!
My 10 Favorite HEALTHY SNACKS!!!
Purpose: In this video, I will be featuring my 10 favorite HEALTHY snacks along with key points of how they made the list! You’re don’t want to miss this! These healthy snack could be VERY helpful during your fitness journey!!!
MAKING HEALTHY CHOICES
Purpose: Basic grocery necessities, tips on buying certain products, what to buy and to stay away from. While traveling, staying on track can be tricky and in this video I show you all of my tricks to staying healthy! Along with a full on grocery haul, is a full back day circuit with @LaurenDrainFit!
10 PERFECT HEALTHY LOW CARB SNACKS!
5 EASY AND QUICK BREAKFAST IDEAS!
Purpose: Are you always on the go and missing out on the beauty of a delicious breakfast? Worry no more!! I’m going to show you several great breakfast ideas that’s quick, easy, and perfect for your mornings!
HEALTHY PIZZA EXISTS!
Purpose: People always ask me “How do you eat a slice of pizza without losing your gains?” The real question that you should be asking my friend is “How many PIES do I eat without losing gains?”
The best healthy alternative to pizza for you, your kids, your bonfire, to bring at parties when you know there’s at least 5000 calories and 500g of carbs involved per serving, or even for the guys when you’re preparing to propose to the love of your life.