Pork chop Casserole recipe is one that is going to have your to tasted buds crying for with an unquenchable demand. Try out this simple recipe today and lets us know how tasteful it was to you If you are a big fan of Casserole recipe then your should try out our – Easy Tuna Casserole – Prepared Under 25 Minutes and Deliciously Simple – Beef and Salsa Casserole Recipe they are simple amazing as well.
Pork Chop Casserole Recipe
- 6 thick cut pork chops
- 6 potatoes
- 1 can of French Onion soup
- 1 can of Cheddar Cheese soup
- 3 large carrots
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Wash, peel and cut potatoes into thick slices.
- Wash and trim the carrots and cut in half diagonally.
- Wash the pork chops and layer them into a 9″ x 13″ baking dish.
- Layer the potatoe slices over the chops and the carrot halves over the potatoes.
- Pour both cans of soup over the carrots.
- Cover with aluminum foil and bake at 350 degrees for 1 and 1/2 hours.
Let Us know you opinion on this delicious recipe below.