Frozen Cranberry Dessert Recipe – A tasteful and smooth dessert that is perfect for a closure. We know that you will love this one because it’s special in its delivery. Any thing that is delicious we love to share and that is the purpose of sharing this to you guys. Here is a next bonus dessert for you guys Regal Crème Cake – A Dessert That Touches Your Inner Most Desires if this one doesn’t make your taste buds happy then none will.
Frozen Cranberry Dessert Recipe
Yield: 16 servings
Ingredients: Frozen Cranberry Dessert Recipe
- 14 ounce can of sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup of lemon juice
- 15 ounce can of whole cranberry sauce
- 20 ounce can of crushed pineapple, drained
- 9 ounce container of whipped topping
- ½ cup of walnuts (optional)
Preparation Steps: Frozen Cranberry Dessert Recipe
- Assemble all the ingredients as well as a 9 x 13 glass baking dish and a medium sized bowl. Be sure to drain pineapple.
- Add the lemon juice to the sweetened condensed milk and stir to blend.
- Mix in the cranberry sauce and pineapple (and nuts if using).
- Fold in the whipped topping. When blended, pour into the glass dish.
- Cover and freeze.
- Allow dessert to thaw 15 minutes before cutting to serve.
- Garnish each serving with additional whipped cream, cranberries and a mint sprig.
Note: Option: Line the 9 x 13 dish with a graham cracker crust before adding filling.
“Recipe For Frozen Cranberry Dessert ” – Where Taste Meets Perfection: We know that you will love this so give us your ratings on this marvelous recipe below and share.