Home Remedies For Butt Acne (Ass) – Back acne is a common problem that everyone faces in their daily life and there is nothing to get embarrassed about it happening to everyone.
Only the seriousness of it differs case by case, some realistic, some suffer from bumpy red acne, while for others it is butt pimples filled with pus. There is no one solution that you can treat tonight or just a one-step solution that will allow you to start getting rid of back acne. It is just like the facial acne that accumulates due to various factors such as excess oil presents on the skin, those of the bacteria that you are exposed to in the environment or by excessive sweating, dead skin cells combined with the Body friction tight clothing against your skin can also cause problems in the butt.
How to keep acne free ass:
General cleansing care plays an important role in keeping your back acne free
- Especially during the summer season, when sweating cannot be controlled and also using scrubbers on the skin opens the pores with the removal of dead skin cells prevent the back acne.
- Always choose to wear loose clothing especially in summer seasons so your skin can
Breathe under your clothes.
- They prefer the use of cotton clothes if they have a problem of excessive sweating, as cotton clothes do not stick with the body and are fresh in nature, keeping the skin cool and dry. In an additional tip, I would suggest that you wear cotton cloth underwear, as it will not react with the skin’s sweat and also make your skin feel cool and cool.
- Maintaining a proper diet is the need to avoid any kind of problem, since it makes your body strong to fight off any type of bacteria and germs that can cause a pimple or any acne.
- Exfoliating the skin correctly once or twice in a week is a potential way to prevent acne-related problems, as it opens all pores and ensures that the pores are not clogged leading to acne and pimples.
- The hydration of your body is the essential or the key to having a healthy body because water cleans all the toxins from our body and makes our skin fresh, healthy and bright. Drinking at least 2-3 liters of water in a day is essential.
- Taking the right precautions at a proper time is mandatory to get away from these unwanted back acne but even if you are facing a problem there is no need to worry that we have several remedies using which you can get rid of acnes quickly And simple.
Causes of back acne:
Acne is not just a problem of location occur due to tight clothing or sweating that causes because of the root of the problem. Acne is the main result of the blocked follicle that can cause due to a number of reasons. Coming in a follicle term is part of the organ that is primarily responsible for hair training. The follicles are spread throughout the body or we can say that our body is covered with a number of the follicle, mostly in the head because of which we have long hairs, likewise in our arms, legs, armpits, thighs everywhere depending on our genetic and ethnicity properties. And around each follicle, There is a sebaceous gland that has a function of secreting sebum and when sebum starts flooding out from its places it tries to fill in the follicles and block. This blockage is known as the zit.
All this process is known as folliculitis that causes the problem of acne or a pimple. While in some other cases, folliculitis can be caused due to infection of the hair follicle with bacteria or germs. Especially Staphylococcus bacteria But the other reasons may be viruses, fungi or the use of harsh soaps or it may be one of those we have explained above.
Tips to treat back acne in the easiest way:
You do not need to be too embarrassed or too sad about it if you are facing these kinds of problems. Everything requires your attention and some natural ways to follow to get rid of butt acnes and scars, like this:
1. unclog the pores with salicylic acid pads:
You want to have a free bump stop then there are the cotton tracks available in the market contaminated with salicylic acid that exfoliates the skin along with the reduction of redness and inflammation. The use of these cotton discs on acne or pimples to treat it and repeating this process once every day will accelerate the healing process and you can get rid of it quickly.
2. The use of neem oil as an antiseptic:
Neem oil is the ideal Indian oil to get rid of pimples or acne that has antiseptic or antifungal properties that work as a medicine and heals the infected area in a very short time. The application of neem oil in the affected area in 4-5 times a day will show effective results and also work as preventive measures.
3. Tea tree oil use as a remedy:
As an alternative to neem oil, you can also use tea tree oil that has its advantages and excellent properties much more than neem oil. It does not work in an exact way as the neem oil does so if you can not get the neem oil then use the tea tree oil. It also shows excellent results.
4. The use of aloe vera to treat back acne:
Aloe Vera is a potential ingredient that can treat any type of problem. It’s like a soothing agent of a nature that will help you treat back acne very easily, such as:
Apply natural aloe vera gel 2-3 times in a day in the infected area and see the results or instead of buying a gel you can simply apply the aloe vera extract on acne. This gel makes your skin feel fresh and cool.
5. Use benzoyl peroxide to wash the body to treat back acne
The use of benzoyl peroxide as an ingredient to treat back acne is the last option. Follow some simple steps to treat your acne:
- Fill a container of warm water with the mixture of benzoyl peroxide in it.
- Then wash the buttocks with this mixture and repeat this process twice a day and you will see the effective results.
- Benzoyl peroxide usually works as a scar cleaner, but also reduces redness, pimple acne by soothing acne inflammation.
- It is a potential element to get rid of acne and scars as well and also helps you get rid of follicular as it dries and dead skin is removed by obstruction of the follicle.
6. The use of lactic acid is mixed with the lotion:
You may be forced to think twice before that this moisturizing body lotion ingredient may be counterintuitive. But trust us that it will work much better than other medications such as lactic acid mixes in certain lotions carefully and gently exfoliates dead skin cells and unclog pores that will help you get rid of back acne.
7. Treat annoying blows with garlic:
Garlic is the perfect home remedy to treat annoying bumps also has a number of tremendous properties such as antibacterial, antimicrobial and anti-inflammatory properties that make it the best of all ingredients. To treat acne with garlic you just have to follow these simple steps:
- Simply toss 5-6 pieces of garlic cloves and crush it appropriately resulting in a paste.
- Then apply it on the boils 2-3 times a day. Repeat this process until no results are obtained.
- Instead of using garlic you can only recharge the paste with a few drops of coconut oil and then you can apply it on acne or pimples. As garlic cures acne with its antibacterial properties. Coconut oil, natural oil, with its natural properties helps in the elimination of pimple scars.
- This process is so easy to follow, also this remedy works surprisingly without causing any problem or discomfort just keeping aside the pungent smell of garlic.
8. Heal the boils with ice packs:
As its name mentions in the same ice bag the inflammation that causes acne is cooled due to annoying or pimple. By reducing inflammation ice packs will calm the surrounding boiling. To use this ice pack remedy just take an ice pack or ice wrapped in a clean, dry cotton cloth. Then apply it on the affected area and massage with it for a few minutes. After a while you will begin to feel quick result of it.
9. Turmeric powder for the buttocks:
Turmeric the antiseptic medication that can cure any type of problem related to the skin. Also antiseptic, it has incredible anti-inflammatory properties that can slow down the rate of inflammation over time. To use turmeric acne follow these steps:
- Take a spoonful of turmeric powder in a bowl and mix it with drops of water and then make a thick paste by mixing both ingredients with a spoon.
- Then apply it on acne and its surroundings.
- Repeat this process twice in a day.
- This remedy has no side effects and also cures acne or pimple faster.
10. The use of antibacterial soap:
When you are facing a problem and discomfort because of rear acne then follow these simple steps:
- While taking the bath wash the butts with antibacterial soap that removes all the bacteria from the skin that comes with the clothing fraction against the skin or due to excessive sweating or for any other reason.
- Repeating this process twice a day can cure the infected area quickly and along with this the application of wet, hot or cold compresses on the affected area works like a marvel. It is a definitive solution to get rid of pain, discomfort and itching. Just remember that you do it after you wash your hands properly.
- Doing this process many times in a day can accelerate the healing process.
- After doing these steps or after the skin compression process becomes dry and rough so massaging with oatmeal creams can be effective as it provides the necessary moisture in the skin. So do not forget to apply the cream after the bath.
In addition, these home remedies I would like to suggest some additional tips that can help you:
- The first and only key to dealing with these annoying acnes at the top is to maintain proper hygiene to avoid any type of discomfort and preventive measures as well.
- Always wash your hands before applying any medication or anything on the skin.
- Once or twice a week in the mix a few drops of Dettol in your bathtub and wash your body properly with it to kill germs and infections of the body.
- Staphylococcus bacteria can survive for a long period of time so they can damage or infect the hair follicle. So in that case, if you feel irritation or any feeling then immediately wash the affected area in detail to avoid any kind of infection.
- Avoid sharing clothes with another, because by sharing clothes that will automatically invite bacteria to cause damage.
- Make a habit of taking a bath with antibacterial soap and especially immediately after exercising as well as sweating making it easier for the bacteria to grow on your skin by blocking the hair follicles.
- Do not use excess hot water, harsh soaps during application on the body or clothes during washing, as it can break skin cells and makes the skin dry.
- Exfoliating the skin every day with a gentle exfoliating cream can extract out dead skin epidermis cells and unclog pores all over the skin.
- Say no to synthetic fabric, as it increases the production of sweat and tries to use natural fibers in the daily routine such as linen and cotton, since it is good for the skin and also avoid any kind of infection that can damage the skin.
- A healthy diet is also a potential factor that can prevent any disease or infection from occurring. Because if you have a healthy body then no bacteria or germs can harm your body.