Remedies for Fisheye – If you are one of the people who usually develop malformations in the feet due to the growth is known as the fisheye, we inform you that you have reached the right place to end this problem and improve your situation considerably by applying the best natural remedies to cure fisheye.
What is the fisheye
The eye of the fish is generally known as warts. Dead skin is a condition in which it grows on larger leather parts on the toe. In medicine, he was known with plantar warts, where the presence of skin with a rough texture that grows part of the skin. If the eyes of these fish grow, then the skin beneath will be uninterrupted and that is what is called plantar skin.
Many fish eye causes but is usually caused by a human HPV virus or papilloma can enter the body through small wounds or when it breaks. The fisheye itself sometimes does not appear in someone who is sick, but due to skin problems and malformations usually appears.
Before discussing how to cure fisheye, then it is very important to know the symptoms and signs so that you can anticipate and you can also avoid fish eyes so that they no longer grow on the skin.
Here are some of the symptoms in the feet
- There is a small cut that looks fleshy and grows on the soles of the feet.
- The presence of a thickened callus and the hardened and experienced growth skin that protrudes in the.
- There is a section that seems blackened where part of it is the warts of the seed and made it obstruct the blood vessels.
- There is a wound that interferes with the line of walking.
- Pain and the part that feels soft when walking or standing.
HPV is the cause of fish eye patterns that depend to a large extent on permanganate with the immunity of everyone’s immune system. Because the HPV response will not all have an impact on the warts or fish eye that already have time. HPV is also the virus is not easily transmitted through physical contact. If you realize, this virus can reproduce in a fertile, warm and humid environment.
Then – avoid walking barefoot because the transmission of the virus can occur.
Women only in those cases that often walked barefoot around the pool or the locker room.
The virus can spread easily after the appearance of the first infection. Warts can multiply.
The transmission of the virus will occur quickly. Only when women have open sores on the skin of the soles of the feet, like cracked skin because of dry skin, open cuts, wet, damp, soft and fragile skin because it is too long in the water.
Although in general the eyes of fish can heal by themselves, but you should know that healing will help reduce the risk of deployment and also increase the number of fish eyes or your wart.
Treatments to cure fisheye
Therefore, the following are some of the ways to cure fisheye on your feet.
1.- Salicylic acid
Salicylic acid medications are medications that stimulate the immune system to attack the virus that enters the body. By using it, it will quickly remove the fish eyes on your feet and prevent you from returning again because the stimulation of your immune system is able to keep it from spreading quickly.
Freezing therapy is cryotherapy performed by the doctor. It will be more effective if combined with penicillin salicylic acid. Cryotherapy is a therapy that uses liquid nitrogen. Nitrogen is applied to a can of fish eye warts using a spray or cotton swab. Tersebu’s skin will be numbed because a touch of liquid nitrogen can cause pain. This therapy can cause the appearance of blisters around the wart and the death of skin cells in about a week.
3.- Light surgery
Many people doing light surgery where he cuts and destroys the scalpel. Although this process may hurt, some people would choose it because they are powerful and make warts do not reappear. You can also eliminate it by placing some local anesthesia during the eye surgery of this fish.
4.- Immune therapy
You can do immune therapy, that is, inject antigens directly on your fisheye. In addition, you can also use creams to eliminate wart viruses.
The use of lasers is also an alternative. The pulsed dye laser capable of burning the blood vessels closes and causes the infected tissue to die gradually and the wart, in spite of itself.
The HPV vaccine is effective, although it is not available in all countries.
To scrape the tissue from the dead skin of the fisheye or its wart, using and plastering the leg is also one of the tips that can be successful. Through the plaster, you can moisturize and weaken the skin and then scrape it with some pumice stone.
How do we prevent them?
- Do not make direct contact with the fish, including the warts of the eyes that are already growing on the skin itself.
- Always keep the hygiene of the feet to keep them dry with a frequent change of shoes and socks.
- Always wear shoes or sandals when there is a possibility of a source of viral warts such as accumulation in public toilets or swimming pools.
- Do not scrape the virus from the wart because it can cause it to spread more, it can only be done if the area is previously plastered and the proper cleaning and hygiene standards are met.
- Do not use the same stones as others to exfoliate your feet
- Please wash your hands after touching the warts of the fish eyes.
We hope that the information useful and also help you heal fish eye and put an end to these annoying and anti-aesthetic warts.