Remedies To Gain With Recipes and Exercises – Weight Being thin does not always cause a great sensation. There is a lot of talk in the world about how you can lose weight and how you can gain a few kilos. Without a doubt, both wishes can be a bit difficult to achieve. There are many nicknames, both for the thin and the thickest people. It is very likely that at some point in your life you have named some of your skinny friends with a nickname such as skeletal, match, absorbent, malnourished or that they have told you. It is very likely that the offended person feels some kind of shame.
It is good to be thin, but not too much as it can cause health problems. If you want to increase some pounds, here is a list of foods that can help you, making you look healthy and fit.
Home remedies to gain weight
The only way to gain weight is to eat more calories than you burn. To gain healthy weight, you must eat between 700 and 1000 additional calories to those you burn during the day, and with the passage of about 20 days gain approximately two kilos of weight. Let’s see what needs to be done and eat to get fat quickly but healthily.
- Banana and milk. Bananas contain many calories, carbohydrates, and potassium that give instant energy. Everyone who wants to gain weight should eat a banana a day in the morning with a glass of warm milk sweetened with a teaspoon of sugar. You can also eat after meals. Note: Do not eat bananas when you have a common cold. See; Banana, milk and honey to gain weight healthily.
- Peanut butter. Peanut butter is delicious to eat with toast. If you are trying to gain weight, do not hesitate to eat nutritious foods that contain many calories. Include whole wheat bread in your breakfast and you will see how you gain weight in a short period of time. In addition, you can accompany it with a spoonful of peanut butter, fruits or vegetables such as banana, apple slices, fresh berries, wheat germ or applesauce. Alternatively, a peanut butter sandwich is also a good choice. Plus; Why is peanut butter used to gain weight?
- Nuts If you are fond of eating crunchy snacks such as peanuts, almonds, cashews, nuts, raisins, and figs, there is no doubt that they will help you gain weight. These foods are full of fats, fibers, vitamins, and minerals and also contain essential oils that help a thin person gain a few kilos. Eat a handful of nuts every day to increase your body weight. Add 3 almonds and 1 dry fig to a glass of milk and bring to a boil. Drink this mixture for a month so that you gain a significant amount of weight. Alternatively, you can add 6 dried figs and about 30 grams of raisins in water for drinking at night.
- Potatoes. The potatoes are full of carbohydrates. All the ways in which this food is eaten help to gain weight. You can roast or cook the potatoes with butter. People who eat French fries and French fries tend to gain weight faster. If you like french fries you can make them with extra virgin oil. You can also make a delicious potato salad. Peel and cut the potatoes into slices. Boil the potato slices and mix them with high-calorie ingredients such as buttermilk, mayonnaise, and vegetables. Note: If you eat potato chips regularly, limit the consumption of potatoes to twice a week. See also; 5 properties of potatoes that make you gain weight.
- Sugary drinks and smoothies. Eating smoothies and sugary drinks is another good way to acquire calories in a healthy way since it contains nutritious ingredients. Prepare smoothies with any fruit you like, add a little yogurt and frozen ice cubes. Then add a little sugar. Sugary tea, mixed coffees, fruit juices, energy drinks, etc. are also good options. The superfluous calories found in these drinks can increase your body weight. Fresh pomegranate juice mixed with a tablespoon of honey and a little salt increases your appetite. Drink coconut milk every day as it contains healthy fats and is very nutritious
- Siesta. The midday dream plays a crucial role in weight gain. Take a nap 45 minutes to 1 hour after having lunch or ingested food.
- The regular exercise increases metabolism and stimulates the appetite, so it will help you gain more weight. Being thin does not mean you have to skip the exercises. It is very important to supplement your diet to do some regular exercises. You can do aerobics, stretching exercises, strength training, and cardiovascular exercises. Walk at a brisk pace, ride a bike, dance, swim, etc., these will also help you gain weight. Various yoga postures can give you a balanced body mass. Note: The supervision of a trainer is mandatory. Eating peanut butter before exercising is also beneficial. Do not exercise excessively; just focus on the growth of the muscles.
- Butter and sugar. Mix equal amounts of butter and sugar (about 1 tablespoon each). Eat this mixture at least 30 minutes before each meal on an empty stomach for a month. You will definitely see great results.
- Beans. Beans are rich sources of fiber, protein, and carbohydrates. This is one of the densest calorie foods that can help you gain weight. The beans can be eaten as an appetizer or they can be included in breakfast, lunch or dinner. There are several varieties of beans such as red beans, black beans, soybeans, beans, and lentils. Alternatively, you can also prepare bean soup or bean salad. To get fast results, you can eat them every day for one or two months. See; Do beans help you gain weight?
- Egg. Eggs contain a good amount of fat, calories, and proteins that can help you gain weight. The consumption of egg whites every day can strengthen muscles and provide you with essential proteins and energy. For better results, eat more egg whites than yolks. Alternatively, you can also eat egg white tortillas or scrambled egg whites at breakfast. Note: Do not eat raw eggs because they can cause serious health problems. See; How to eat eggs to gain weight and gain weight?
- Mango. Mango is a juicy fruit rich in vitamins and minerals. The best way to eat mangoes to help you gain weight is to mix it with milk. Prepare shake and drink it twice a day for a month.
- Noodles and pasta Noodles and pasta are rich in calories and have a high amount of carbohydrates. They are easy to make and require little cooking time. If you are not a vegetarian, you can also add lean chicken meat and many vegetables to noodles and pasta, making it a nutritious food with lots of calories, minerals, and essential proteins.
- Whole grains – Whole grains include brown rice, oats, cereals, wheat, etc., which have different nutrients. Oats and white or brown rice are good sources of carbohydrates that will help in the formation of muscles. On the other hand, cereals have high-calorie content. These foods should be consumed at breakfast. Brown rice can be a filling food due to its fibers, carbohydrates and protein content. If you are planning to gain some healthy weight, combine rice with some other nutritious and high-calorie foods. Instead of water, cook the rice in broth or milk. You can also add butter or cheese on top. You can mix it with vegetables or nuts. Even though oatmeal is considered a food that helps you lose weight, It also helps to gain weight when combined with whole milk. A bowl full of oats can provide the body with the necessary nutrition as it is rich in fiber and nutrients. You can prepare oatmeal with milk, serve it with honey and cover it with a handful of nuts, nuts and other foods that we have seen that help you gain weight.
- Wholemeal bread. Whole wheat bread has a high fiber content and helps you feel full longer. It also helps maintain the diet. To gain weight, spread some peanut butter or honey on whole-wheat bread to add calories. Nutritionists say that you can eat healthy bread to gain weight. On the other hand, white bread lacks essential minerals and is not healthy for your body.
- De-stress Stress is one of the main reasons that can cause severe weight loss. Therefore, if you experience a stressful situation in your life, you should take yoga or meditation classes to eliminate stress from your body. See; Does stress increase or reduce?
- Lean red meat If you’re trying to earn a few pounds, eat some lean red meat. The steak contains a large amount of iron and protein. You can also eat foods such as ground beef and pork chops.
- Cheese. The cheese can be eaten in different ways, so you can add it to your favorite dish. Cheese has all the nutritional benefits of dairy products. Most cheese varieties contain a lot of fat, which is beneficial for those who are trying to gain weight. A portion of cheese can provide 69 calories since it is made with concentrated milk, providing protein, calcium, cholesterol, and fat to the body. You can also try goat cheese with eggs and parmesan cheese on top of the asparagus.
- Soy. Soy has a high content of calories, proteins, calcium, fiber, iron, and vitamin B. It is enormously delicious and contains all the amino acids that the human body can not produce, is considered a complete food because it has all the proteins. Soy is beneficial both for people who want to lose and for those who want to gain weight.
- Yogurt. The amount of sugar, fat, and protein affects your weight considerably. Because yogurt is a protein-rich food, it allows the person to feel full for longer. Fruit-based yogurt is said to have 118 calories, so your daily consumption helps you gain weight. You can also try the Greek yogurt that contains double the protein and has a delicious flavor. See; How much yogurt should you take to get fat?
- Cookies and bagels. The bagels and cookies are made of wheat, sesame, and bran that add a few kilos to the body, in addition, they provide necessary carbohydrates. You can add jams, peanut butter, margarine or honey to give you more calories and protein. These foods will help you gain a significant amount of weight.
- Avocado. This delicious green vegetable is an excellent source of healthy fats that you can add to your diet. It contains high levels of potassium, folic acid, and vitamin E. Half an avocado contains 140 calories. Enjoy this vegetable by adding it to your salads. You can also have it eat them with meats and even in juice. Alternatively, you can make a puree with half a ripe avocado to spread on the top of the bread adding a little salt and pepper.
- Natural granola You can make a delicious breakfast by eating a bowl of granola. The granola provides approximately 500 calories since it has nuts, oats, sugar and healthy fats enough elements to increase the body weight. To make it tastier, add some fruit, thick yogurt and honey.
- Gentian is a root used to increase appetite and helps absorb food more effectively. It contains glycosides and amarogenacin that stimulate the sensation of hunger. It is a bitter herb that also increases the production of saliva.
- Indian ginseng powder. Indian ginseng belongs to the Solanaceae family. The powder is obtained from its roots. Add to 1 glass of warm milk 2 tablespoons of Indian ginseng powder, a teaspoon of refined butter, stir well and drink twice a day for a month.
- Chamomile and mint tea. Chamomile has antispasmodic properties and is also a great remedy for problems related to digestion such as gas, dyspepsia, and indigestion. As it stimulates the appetite, it allows the person to gain weight because they eat more. Drink chamomile tea on a regular basis for quick results. Mint tea also works wonders.
- Ginger is a great help when there is a lack of appetite. This remedy heats the digestive tract allowing it to increase blood flow and hunger. You can enjoy a cup of ginger tea a day or suck on pieces of ginger.
- Dandelion root. Although this herb is bitter, it helps to gain weight since it stimulates digestion and improves appetite. Due to the presence of potassium, iron, zinc, vitamins C, D, A and B complex, pregnant women can also swallow it.
- Chen Pi. It is a supplement based on a dry citrus peel that stimulates the appetite and increases the natural gastric secretions of the body, therefore, it helps to gain weight.
Things you can do to gain weight
- Drink 8 glasses of water every day to stay hydrated.
- Eat foods rich in calories such as sweets, chocolates, ice cream, and cakes moderately.
- Cook the food with healthy oils and fats.
- Eat more milk fat; like milk and cheese.
Things you should not do if you want to get fat
- Never eat fruit on an empty stomach as they lose weight.
- Avoid liquids before meals as they reduce appetite.
- Stop smoking. Smoking can cause weight loss.
- Avoid carrying out excess physical work.
With these remedies, you will be able to gain weight quickly from the comfort of your home.
Quick answers to frequently asked questions
Home remedies to fatten the legs and glutes
- Red Apple: make a smoothie of apples and rub it on the legs and glutes. This practice must be used permanently until you begin to see the results.
- Mango and banana: mix a banana with mango as a jelly and cover the area of the legs and buttocks, you must massage for several minutes.
- Fennel: is a plant that stimulates the level of hormones that promote the growth of adipose tissue, therefore, it is recommended to massage with the content, after boiling the fennel in water.
- Clover contains phytoestrogens, which is very favorable to increase the size of the legs and buttocks.
Home remedies to gain weight and muscle mass
- Banana milkshake with milk: both the banana and the banana contain large amounts of calories and combined with milk fat, are an excellent alternative to gain weight and muscle mass. Eat a portion in the morning, you can accompany it with hot milk or mix it in a blender in the form of a shake, this mixture can also be consumed three times a day, before meals.
- Consume healthy fats: fats help to gain weight, but these fats also provide many benefits to the body. Consume, nuts, pistachios, almonds, peanuts, peanuts, etc. in short, all these oilseeds are an excellent homemade option to gain weight and muscle mass.
Home remedies to gain weight in a week
Potatoes: an option loaded with a lot of carbohydrates. You can consume it fried, roasted, in sauces, in puree with butter, this food promotes weight gain in a short time.
Grains: all grains are rich in fiber, protein and carbohydrates, especially beans. Its great contribution of calories is highly recommended as a home remedy to gain weight in a week. You can eat this food at any time of the day, less at night to avoid heaviness when sleeping.
Pasta: another carbohydrate that will surely help you gain weight in a week if you eat it regularly. You can make salads with pasta for breakfast, use them for lunch with a good stew, and at dinner eat another variety of salad with pasta.
Home remedies to fatten the breasts
Egg white: prepare a mixture of egg white in the snow, place it on the breasts and massage for a few minutes. Do this practice continues and you will see the results in a short time.
Banana: the banana is used in the form of massage to increase the volume of any part of the body, in the breasts, it is especially effective. You only have to make a banana puree and massage the breasts, let it act for at least half an hour and wash. Repeat this process regularly.
Red clover: the components of red clover leaves help to increase estrogen levels, which is very advantageous as a home remedy to fatten the breasts.
Home remedies to gain weight for children
- Raisins: children can gain weight, eating raisins very regularly. Raisins are very nutritious and provide many calories needed to gain weight in a short time.
- Dandelion: it is an appetite stimulant. You can make the child’s smoothies and juices with dandelion water. It is an excellent home remedy to make children gain weight quickly.
- Banana: the banana is another food that contains a lot of carbohydrates, it is widely used as a home remedy to gain weight in children. Because of its sweet taste, the little ones love it very much. You can prepare banana milkshakes with milk, banana jelly, banana candies, etc.
Home remedies to fatten the face
- Papaya: Papaya is one of the foods that is used as a home remedy to get fat. You just have to chop the papaya and make a meringue mixed with milk. Take a glass in each meal, this will provide enough calories to fatten the face.
- Figs: figs have a high nutritional and caloric value, many people use it to incorporate it into a special diet to gain weight, therefore, it is an excellent home remedy to fatten the face. Soak 2 figs in a glass of water and drink it the next day; You can also put it to soak in the morning and drink it at night.
Home remedies to gain weight to a baby
- Oats: an oatmeal porridge with sugar can be considered a home remedy to gain weight to a baby. Oats should only be mixed with sugar and given to the baby during breakfast and at snack times, every day.
- The fenugreek: if the baby is being breastfed, one of the best ways to make him gain weight, is to provide more calories through breast milk, for this, the mother can take tea or infusion of fenugreek several times a day. This herb can also increase the amount of milk for the baby to eat better and can gain weight.
Home remedies to thicken the lips
- Cinnamon: Cinnamon has properties that help increase the flow of blood from the lips and make them larger and fleshy. Applying two drops of cinnamon in the morning and evening every day, you will notice how they increase in size over time.
- Honey low: every night before sleep applies a layer of honey, this product is a very useful home remedy to fatten the lips.
- Peppermint oil: this oil activates blood circulation in the lips, it is likely to swell when you use it, but applying it constantly can increase the thickness of your lips, making them look fatter.
Home remedies to gain weight in a month
Gentian: is widely used as a home remedy to gain weight in a month or less. The properties of this herb stimulate the body to better assimilate food and increase appetite. This herb also provides a good functioning of the intestinal organs.
Nuts: like nuts, raisins, pistachios, peanuts, almonds, etc. They provide a great caloric value to the body, eating them on a regular basis every day, can help you gain weight quickly.
Dates and prunes: two great foods with a very high caloric load to help you gain weight in a month.
Can vitamins cause you to gain weight?
The only way to gain weight is to take more calories than you burn. However, supplementing your diet with vitamins can help ensure that you are getting all the nutrients your body needs to grow and stay healthy.
Can excess magnesium make you gain weight?
As a mineral that has no calories, magnesium cannot directly cause weight gain. However, not getting enough magnesium can interfere with the normal function of sugar in processing and insulin and lead to weight gain.
Is it possible to slow down the metabolism?
According to some studies, the more frequently you eat, the more your metabolism accelerates and the more calories your body burns. Therefore, if you eat only three times a day, instead of five or six meals per day, your metabolism will slow down and you will gain weight.
What regulates the metabolism?
The main function of the thyroid in the endocrine system is to regulate metabolism, which is the body’s ability to break down food and convert it into energy. All cells depend on the thyroid to manage their metabolism.