Rice and Fruit Salad Recipe – This is a mix that is worth trying out. It’s one that is blessed with a delicious taste, look, and aroma that will have your senses crying for more and more. You should also try this Simple Black Olive Salad Recipe – A Taste of Joy For Your Life.
Rice and Fruit Salad Recipe
Prep Time: 15 minutes Yield: 4 servings
This is a great recipe for when it’s just too hot to cook. If you are taking this dish to a potluck dinner, wait until you arrive to add the fresh fruit. It will not have to be heated or refrigerated.
- 2 cups of cooked long grain rice
- 2 Tablespoons of olive oil
- 2 Tablespoons of orange juice
- 1 Tablespoon of vinegar
- 2 teaspoons of chopped shallots
- ¼ teaspoon of salt
- ¼ teaspoon of pepper
- 1 cup of chopped fresh peach
- ¾ cup of fresh blueberries
- ¾ cup of fresh strawberries
- 3 Tablespoons of toasted almonds
- Heat a small dry skillet
- add almonds
- stir until toasted
- Whisk together the oil, juice, vinegar, shallots, salt and pepper.
- Add the almonds, cooked rice, peach and berries and toss gently.