Saltine Fried Chicken Recipe – For those of you who love fried chicken dearly to your heart this recipe is one that will be cherished and respected by you. The texture and flavor is one that you will remember as long as you live and taste is one that you will have to put in the unbelievable box. Try this amazing recipe today and also the Turkey Spinach Burgers Recipe – A Bite That will Last Forever , these two together are a perfect combination for any meal of the day.
Saltine Fried Chicken Recipe
Ingredients: Saltine Fried Chicken Recipe
- 30 saltine crackers
- 2 tbsp. all-purpose flour
- 2 tbsp. dry potato flakes
- 1 tsp. seasoned salt
- ½ tsp. ground black pepper
- 1 egg
- ¼ cup vegetable oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
Preparation Steps: Saltine Fried Chicken Recipe
- Pre-heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat.
- In a large bowl (or shaker bag) crush the crackers.
- Add the flour, potato flakes, salt and pepper.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg.
- Dredge each piece of chicken in the egg and then roll it the crumb mix.
- If using a bag, add one breast at a time and shake to coat evenly.
- Cook for 8-10 minutes per side or until golden brown and juices run clear.
“Saltine Fried Chicken Recipe” – The Taste That Makes You Close Your Eyes – A Bit That will Last Forever: A Dish From Heaven: Give us your ratings on this marvelous recipe below.