Sweet Corn Cake Recipe – Sweet corn is one of our favorite and now we are going to put a new twist to it in the form of cake. This sweet cake will blow your mind in its entirety. It is one of our favorite cake and if we keep typing about it you will never reach the recipe area. Try this cake today and let us know what you think ( we already know what will be on your mind). We would also want you to try this White Cheese Dip Recipe – Dip Your Way Into A Treat its just simply amazing.
Sweet Corn Cake Recipe
Ingredients: Sweet Corn Cake Recipe
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1/3 cup masa harina
- 1/4 cup water
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole-kernel corn, thawed
- 1/4 cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup white sugar
- 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
8×8 inch baking pan
9×13 inch baking pan
Preparation Steps: Sweet Corn Cake Recipe
- Using a medium bowl & a mixer, cream the butter.
- Once creamed, add the masa harina and water.
- Mix well.
- Using a knife, potato masher or food processor, chop/process the corn until no longer whole but still chunky.
- Add this to the butter mix.
- In a separate bowl, combine the remaining ingredients then add it to the the butter mix.
- Fold together until well blended.
- Pour batter into an ungreased 8×8 inch baking pan.
- Cover with aluminum foil.
- Place the 8×8 pan into a 9×13 baking dish.
- Add enough water to the 9×13 dish to fill it 1/3 full.
- This will help keep your cake moist during baking.
- Bake at 350 for 50 to 60 minutes.
- Remove from oven and allow the cake to cool for approximately 10 minutes before serving.
This recipe is also good in fritter form. Simply use one ice cream scoop full of batter per fritter and fry in hot oil.
“Sweet Corn Cake Recipe ” – A Cake That will Capture Your Heart: We know that you will love this so give us your ratings on this marvelous recipe below and share.