Here is a simple but profound understanding or view on Deepak Chopra seven principles or 7 laws on success, wealth, love, Yoga, spirituality, the universe and more. You can dive into the this comprehensive and in-dept guide which in the end will have a phenomenal impact on your mind and way of life. Seven spiritual laws of success that will really make a difference in your journey through life.
The law of pure potentiality/The Law of Success
In the beginning there was neither existence nor non-existence, All this world was unmanifest energy . . . The One breathed, without breath, by Its own power Nothing else was there . . .
The first spiritual law of success is the Law of Pure Potentiality. In Deepak Chopra 7 laws of success, this law is based on the fact that we are, in our essential state, pure consciousness. Pure consciousness is pure potentiality; it is the field of all possibilities and infinite creativity. Pure consciousness is our spiritual essence. Being infinite and unbounded, it is also pure joy. Other attributes of consciousness are pure knowledge, infinite silence, perfect balance, invincibility, simplicity, and bliss. This is our essential nature. Our essential nature is one of pure potentiality.
Deepak Chopra seven laws of success – When you discover your essential nature and know who you really are, in that knowing itself is the ability to fulfill any dream you have because you are the eternal possibility, the immeasurable potential of all that was, is and will be. The Law of Pure Potentiality could also be called the Law of Unity because underlying the infinite diversity of life is the unity of one all pervasive spirit. There is no separation between you and this field of energy. The field of pure potentiality is your own Self. And the more you experience your true nature, the closer you are to the field of pure potentiality.
The experience of the Self, or self-referral, means that our internal reference point is our own spirit, and not the objects of our experience. The opposite of self-referral is object-referral. In object-referral we are always influenced by objects outside the Self, which include situations, circumstances, people, and things. In object-referral we are constantly seeking the approval of others. Our thinking and our behaviour are always in anticipation of a response.
It is therefore fear-based. In object-referral we also feel an intense need to control things. We feel an intense need for external power. The need for approval, the need to control things, and the need for external power are needs that are based on fear. This kind of power is not the power of pure potentiality, or the power of the Self, or real power. When we experience the power of the Self, there is an absence of fear, there is no compulsion to control, and no struggle for approval or external power. In object-referral, your internal reference point is your ego.
The ego, however, is not who you really are. The ego is your self-image; it is your social mask; it is the role you are playing. Your social mask thrives on approval. It wants to control, and it is sustained by power, because it lives in fear. Your true Self, which is your spirit, your soul, is ^completely free of those things. It is immune to criticism, it is unfearful of any challenge, and it feels beneath no one. And yet, it is also humble and feels superior to no one, because it recognizes that everyone else is the same Self, the same spirit in different disguises.
I will put the Law of Pure Potentiality into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
- I will get in touch with the field of pure potentiality by taking time each day to be silent, to just Be. I will also sit alone in silent meditation at least twice a day for approximately thirty minutes in the morning and thirty minutes in the evening.
- I will take time each day to commune with nature and to silently witness the intelligence within every living thing. I will sit silently and watch a sunset, or listen to the sound of the ocean or a stream, or simply smell the scent of a flower. In the ecstasy of my own silence, and by communing with nature, 1 will enjoy the lire throb of ages, the field of pure potentiality and unbounded creativity.
- I will practice non-judgment. I will begin my day with the statement, Today, I shall judge nothing that occurs, and throughout the day I will remind myself not to judge.
2 The Law of Giving
The universe operates through dynamic exchange…giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And in our willingness to give that which we seek, we keep the abundance of the universe circulating in our lives.
This frail vessel thou emptiest again and again, and fillest it ever with fresh life. This little flute of a reed thou hast carried over hills and dales, and hast breathed through it melodies eternally new. . . . Thy infinite gifts come to me only on those very small hands of mine. Ages pass, and still thou pourest, and still there is room to fill.
Rabindranath Tagore, Gitanjali
The second spiritual law of success is the Law of Giving. This law could also be called the Law of Giving and Receiving, because the universe operates through dynamic exchange. Nothing is static. Your body is in dynamic and constant exchange with the body of the universe; your mind is dynamically interacting with the mind of the cosmos; your energy is an expression of cosmic energy.
The flow of life is nothing other than the harmonious interaction of all the elements and forces that structure the field of existence. This harmonious interaction of elements and forces in your life operates as the Law of Giving. Because your body and your mind and the universe are in constant and dynamic exchange, stopping the circulation of energy is like stopping the flow of blood. Whenever blood stops flowing, it begins to clot, to coagulate, to stagnate.
That is why you must give and receive in order to keep wealth and affluence or anything you want in life circulating in your life. The word affluence comes from the root word affluere, which means to flow to. The word affluence means to flow in abundance. Money is really a symbol of the life energy we exchange and the life energy we use as a result of the service we provide to the universe. Another word for money is currency, which also reflects the flowing nature of energy. The word currency comes from the Latin word currere which means to run or to flow. Therefore, if we stop the circulation of money if our only intention is to hold on to our money and hoard it since it is life energy, we will stop its circulation back into our lives as well.
In order to keep that energy coming to us, we have to keep the energy circulating. Like a river, money must keep flowing, otherwise it begins to stagnate, to clog, to suffocate and strangle its very own life force. Circulation keeps it alive and vital.
Every relationship is one of give and take. Giving engenders receiving, and receiving engenders giving. What goes up must come down; what goes out must come back. In reality, receiving is the same thing as giving, because giving and receiving are different aspects of the flow of energy in the universe. And if you stop the flow of either, you interfere with natures intelligence. In every seed is the promise of thousands of forests. But the seed must not be hoarded; it must give its intelligence to the fertile ground. Through its giving, its unseen energy flows into material manifestation.
APPLYING THE LAW OF GIVING
I will put the Law of Giving into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
- Wherever I go, and whoever I encounter, I will bring them a gift. The gift may be a compliment, a flower, or a prayer. Today, I will give something to everyone I come into contact with, and so I will begin the process of circulating joy, wealth and affluence in my life and in the lives of others.
- Today I will gratefully receive all the gifts that life has to offer me. I will receive the gifts of nature: sunlight and the sound of birds singing, or spring showers or the first snow of winter. I will also be open to receiving from others, whether it be in the form of a material gift, money, a compliment, or a prayer.
- I will make a commitment to keep wealth circulating in my life by giving and receiving lifes most precious gifts: the gifts of caring, affection, appreciation, and love. Each time I meet someone, I will silently wish them happiness, joy, and laughter.
3 The law of karma or cause and effect
Every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind . . . what we sow is what we reap. And when we choose actions that bring happiness and success to others, the fruit of our karma is happiness and success. Karma is the eternal assertion of human freedom. . . . Our thoughts, our words, and deeds are the threads of the net which we throw around ourselves.
The third spiritual law of success is the Law of Karma. Karma is both action and the consequence of that action; it is cause and effect simultaneously, because every action generates a force of energy that returns to us in like kind. There is nothing unfamiliar about the Law of Karma. Everyone has heard the expression, What you sow is what you reap. Obviously, if we want to create happiness in our lives, we must learn to sow the seeds of happiness. Therefore, karma implies the action of conscious choice-making. You and I are essentially infinite choice-makers.
In every moment of our existence, we are in that field of all possibilities where we have access to an infinity of choices. Some of these choices are made consciously, while others are made unconsciously. But the best way to understand and maximize the use of karmic law is to become consciously aware of the choices we make in every moment. Whether you like it or not, everything that is happening at this moment is a result of the choices you’ve made in the past. Unfortunately, a lot of us make choices unconsciously, and therefore we dont think they are choices and yet, they are.
If I were to insult you, you would most likely make the choice of being offended. If I were to pay you a compliment, you would most likely make the choice of being pleased or flattered. But think about it: its still a choice. I could offend you and I could insult you, and you could make the choice of not being offended. I could pay you a compliment and you could make the choice of not letting that flatter you either. In other words, most of us even though we are infinite choice-makers have become bundles of conditioned reflexes that are constantly being triggered by people and circumstances into predictable outcomes of behaviour.
These conditioned reflexes are like Pavlovian conditioning. Pavlov is famous for demonstrating that if you give a dog something to eat every time you ring a bell, soon the dog starts to salivate when you just ring the bell, because it has associated one stimulus with the other. Most of us, as a result of conditioning, have repetitions and predictable responses to the stimuli in our environment. Our reactions seem to be automatically triggered by people and circumstances, and we forget that these are still choices that we are making in every moment of our existence.
We are simply making these choices unconsciously. If you step back for a moment and witness the choices you are making as you make those choices, then in just this act of witnessing, you take the whole process from the unconscious realm into the conscious realm. This procedure of conscious choice-making and witnessing is very empowering.
APPLYING THE LAW OF KARMA OR CAUSE AND EFFECT
I will put the Law of Karma into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
- Today I will witness the choices I make in each moment. And in the mere witnessing of these choices, I will bring them to my conscious awareness. I will know that the best way to prepare for any moment in the future is to be fully conscious in the present.
- Whenever I make a choice, I will ask myself two questions: What are the consequences of this choice that Im making? and Will this choice bring fulfillment and happiness to me and also to those who are affected by this choice?
- I will then ask my heart for guidance and be guided by its message of comfort or discomfort. If the choice feels comfortable, I will plunge ahead with abandon. If the choice feels uncomfortable, I will pause and see the consequences of my action with my inner vision. This guidance will enable me to make spontaneously correct choices for myself and for all those around me.
4 The law of least effort
Nature 5 intelligence functions with effortless ease . . . with carefreeness, harmony, and love. And when we harness the forces of harmony, joy, and love, we create success and good fortune with effortless ease. An integral being knows without going, sees without looking, and accomplishes without doing.
The fourth spiritual law of success is the Law of Least Effort. This law is based on the fact that natures intelligence functions with effortless ease and abandoned careful ness. This is the principle of least action, of no resistance. This is, therefore, the principle of harmony and love. When we learn this lesson from nature, we easily fulfill our desires. If you observe nature at work, you will see that least effort is expended. Grass doesnt try to grow, it just grows.
Fish dont try to swim, they just swim. Flowers dont try to bloom, they bloom. Birds dont try to fly, they fly. This is their intrinsic nture. The earth doesnt try to spin on its own axis; it is the nature of the earth to spin with dizzying speed and to hurtle through space. It is the nature of babies to be in bliss. It is the nature of the sun to shine. It is the nature of the stars to glitter and sparkle. And it is human nature to make our dreams manifest into physical form, easily and effortlessly.
In Vedic Science, the age-old philosophy of India, this principle is known as the principle of economy of effort, or do less and accomplish more. Ultimately you come to the state where you do nothing and accomplish everything. This means that there is just a faint idea, and then the manifestation of the idea comes about effortlessly. What is commonly called a miracle is actually an expression of the Law of Least Effort.
Natures intelligence functions effortlessly, fric-tionlessly, spontaneously. It is non-linear; it is intuitive, holistic, and nourishing. And when you are in harmony with nature, when you are established in the knowledge of your true self, you can make use or the Law of Least Effort. Least effort is expended when your actions are motivated by love, because nature is held together by the energy of love. When you seek power and control over other people, you waste energy.
When you seek money or power for the sake of the ego, you spend energy chasing the illusion of happiness instead of enjoying happiness in the moment. When you seek money for personal gain only, you cut off the flow of energy to yourself, and interfere with the expression of natures intelligence. But when your actions are motivated by love, there is no waste of energy. When your actions are motivated by love, your energy multiplies and accumulates and the surplus energy you gather and enjoy can be channeled to create anything that you want, including unlimited wealth.
You can think of your physical body as a device for controlling energy: it can generate, store, and expend energy. If you know how to generate, store, and expend energy in an efficient way, then you can create any amount of wealth. Attention to the ego consumes the greatest amount of energy. When your internal reference point is the ego, when you seek power and control over other people or seek approval from others, you spend energy in a wasteful way. When that energy is freed up, it can be rechanneled and used to create anything that you want. When your internal reference point is your spirit, when you are immune to criticism and unfearful of any challenge, you can harness the power of love, and use energy creatively for the experience of affluence and evolution.
APPLYING THE LAW OF LEAST EFFORT
I will put the Law of Least Effort into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
- I will practice Acceptance. Today I will accept people, situations, circumstances, and events as they occur. I will know that this moment is as it should be, because the whole universe is as it should be. I will not struggle against the whole universe by struggling against this moment. My acceptance is total and complete. I accept things as they are this moment, not as I wish they were.
- Having accepted things as they are, I will take Responsibility for my situation and for all those events I see as problems. I know that taking responsibility means not blaming anyone or anything for my situation (and this includes myself). I also know that every problem is an opportunity in disguise, and this alertness to opportunities allows me to take this moment and transform it into a greater benefit.
- Today my awareness will remain established in Defenselessness. I will relinquish the need to defend my point of view. I will feel no need to convince or persuade others to accept my point of view. I will remain open to all points of view and not be rigidly attached to any one of them.
5 THE LAW of INTENTION and DESIRE
Inherent in every intention and desire is the mechanics for its fulfillment. . . intention and desire in the field of pure potentiality have infinite organizing power. And when we introduce an intention in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, we put this infinite organiyng power to work for us. In the beginning there was desire, which was the first seed of mind; sages, having meditated in their hearts, have discovered by their wisdom the connection of the existent with the non-existent.
The Hymn of Creation, The Rig Veda
The fifth spiritual law of success is the Law of Intention and Desire. This law is based on the fact that energy and information exist everywhere in nature. In fact, at the level of the quantum field, there is nothing other than energy and information. The quantum field is just another label for the field of pure consciousness or pure potentiality. And this quantum field is influenced by intention and desire. Lets examine this process in detail.
A flower, a rainbow, a tree, a blade of grass, a human body, when broken down to their essential components, are energy and information. The whole universe, in its essential nature, is the movement of energy and information. The only difference between you and a tree is the informational and energy content of your respective bodies. On the material level, both you and the tree are made up of the same recycled elements: mostly carbon, hydrogen, oxygen, nitrogen, and other elements in minute amounts. You could buy these elements in a hardware store for a couple of dollars.
The difference, therefore, between you and the tree is not the carbon, or the hydrogen, or the oxygen. In fact; you and the tree are constantly exchanging your carbon and oxygen with each other. The real difference between the two of you is in the energy and in the information. In the scheme of nature, you and I are a privileged species. We have a nervous system that is capable of becoming aware of the energy and informational content of that localized field that gives rise to our physical body.
We experience this field subjectively as our own thoughts, feelings, emotions, desires, memories, instincts, drives, and beliefs. This same field is experienced objectively as the physical body and through the physical body, we experience this field as the world. But its all the same stuff. That is why the ancient seers exclaimed, I am that, you are that, all this is that, and thats all there is.
Your body is not separate from the body of the universe, because at quantum mechanical levels there are no well-defined edges. You are like a wiggle, a wave, a fluctuation, a convolution, a whirlpool, a localized disturbance in the larger quantum field. The larger quantum field the universe is your extended body. Not only is the human nervous system capable of becoming aware of the information and energy of its own quantum field, but because human consciousness is infinitely flexible through this wonderful nervous system, you are able to consciously change the informational content that gives rise to your physical body.
You can consciously change the energy and informational content or your own quantum mechanical body, and therefore influence the energy and informational content of your extended body your environment, your world and cause things to manifest in it.
It is much better to execute the following five steps in the Law of Intention and Desire. When you follow these five steps for fulfilling your desires, intention generates its own power:
- Slip into the gap. This means to center yourself in that silent space between thoughts, to go into the silence that level of Being which is your essential state.
- ( Established in that state of Being, release your intentions and desires. When you are actually in the gap, theres no thought, theres no intention, but as you come out of the gap at that junction between the gap and a thought you introduce the intention. If you have a series of goals, you can write them down, and have your intention focused on them before you go into the gap. If you want a successful career, for example, you go into the gap with that intention, and the intention will already be there as a faint flicker in your awareness. Releasing your intentions and desires in the gap means planting them in the fertile ground of pure potentiality, and expecting them to bloom when the season is right. You do not want to dig up the seeds of your desires to see if they are growing, or get rigidly attached to the way in which they will unfold. You simply want to release them.
- Remain in the state of self-referral. This means remain established in the awareness of your true Self your spirit, your connection to the field of pure potentiality. It also The Seven spiritual laws of Success means not to look at yourself through the eyes of the world, or allow yourself to be influenced by the opinions and criticisms of others. A helpful way to maintain that state of self-referral is to keep your desires to yourself; do not share them with anyone else unless they share the exact same desires that you have and are closely bonded with you.
- Relinquish your attachment to the outcome. This means giving up your rigid attachment to a specific result and living in the wisdom of uncertainty. It means enjoying every moment in the journey of your life, even if you dont know the outcome.
- Let the universe handle the details. Your intentions and desires, when released in the gap, have infinite organizing power. Trust that infinite organizing power of intention to orchestrate all the details for you. Remember that your true nature is one of pure spirit. Carry the consciousness of your spirit wherever you go, gently release your desires, and the universe will handle the details for your future through my deepest, most cherished intentions and desires
APPLYING THE LAW OF INTENTION AND DESIRE
I will put the Law of Intention and Desire into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
- I will make a list of all my desires. I will carry this list with me wherever I go. I will look at this list before I go into my silence and meditation. I will look at it before I go to sleep at night. I will look at it when I wake up in the morning.
- I will release this list of my desires and surrender it to the womb of creation, trusting that when things dont seem to go my way, there is a reason, and that the cosmic plan has designs for me much grander than even those that I have conceived.
- I will remind myself to practice present-moment awareness in all my actions. I will refuse to allow obstacles to consume and dissipate the quality of my attention in the present moment. I will accept the present as it is, and manifest the future through my deepest, most cherished intentions and desires.
6 THE LAW of DETACHMENT
In detachment lies the wisdom of uncertainty, in the wisdom of uncertainty lies the freedom from our past, from the known, which is the prison of past conditioning. And in our willingness to step into the unknown, the field of all possibilities, we surrender ourselves to the creative mind that orchestrates the dance of the universe. Like two golden birds perched on the selfsame tree, intimate friends, the ego and the Self dwell in the same body. The former eats the sweet and sour fruits of the tree of life, while the latter looks on in detachment.
The Mundaka Upanishad
The sixth spiritual law of success is the Law of Detachment. The Law of Detachment says that in order to acquire anything in the physical universe, you have to relinquish your attachment to it. This doesnt mean you give up the intention to create your desire. You dont give up the intention, and you dont give up the desire. You give up your attachment to the result. This a very powerful thing to do.
The moment you relinquish your attachment to the result, combining one-pointed intention with detachment at the same time, you will have that which you desire. Anything you want can be acquired through detachment, because detachment is based on the unquestioning belief in the power of your true Self. Attachment, on the other hand, is based on fear and insecurity and the need for security is based on not knowing the true Self.
The source of wealth, of abundance, or of anything in the physical world is the Self; it is the consciousness that knows how to fulfill every need. Everything else is a symbol: cars, houses, bank notes, clothes, airplanes. Symbols are transitory; they come and go. Chasing symbols is like settling for the map instead of the territory.
It creates anxiety; it ends up making you feel hollow and empty inside because you exchange your Self for the symbols of your Self. Attachment comes from poverty consciousness because attachment is always to symbols. Detachment is synonymous with wealth consciousness because with detachment there is freedom to create. Only from detached involvement can one have joy and laughter.
Then the symbols of wealth are created spontaneously and effortlessly. Without detachment we are prisoners of helplessness, hopelessness, mundane needs, trivial concerns, quiet desperation, and seriousness the distinctive features of everyday mediocre existence and poverty consciousness. True wealth consciousness is the ability to have anything you want, anytime you want, and at least effort. To be grounded in this experience you have to be grounded in the wisdom of uncertainty. In this uncertainty, you will find the freedom to create anything you want. People are constantly seeking security, and you will find that seeking security is actually a very ephemeral thing.
Even attachment to money is a sign of insecurity. You might say, When I have X million dollars, then Ill be secure. Then Ill be financially independent and I will retire. Then I will do all the things I really want to do. But it never happens never happens.
APPLYING THE LAW OF DETACHMENT
I will put the Law of Detachment into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
- (1) Today I will commit myself to detachment. 1 will allow myself and those around me the freedom to be as they are. I will not rigidly impose my idea of how things should be. I will not force solutions on problems, thereby creating new problems. I will participate in everything with detached involvement.
- Today I will factor in uncertainty as an essential ingredient of my experience. In my willingness to accept uncertainty, solutions will spontaneously emerge out of the problem, out of the confusion, disorder, and chaos. The more uncertain things seem to be, the more secure I will feel, because uncertainty is my path to freedom. Through the wisdom of uncertainty, I will find my security.
- I will step into the field of all possibilities and anticipate the excitement that can occur when I remain open to an infinity of choices. When I step into the field of all possibilities, I will experience all the fun, adventure, magic, and mystery of life.
7 The law of dharma or purpose in life
Everyone has a purpose in life … a unique gift or special talent to give to others. And when we blend this unique talent with service to others, we experience the ecstasy and exultation of our own spirit, which is the ultimate goal of all goals. When you work you are a flute through whose heart the whispering of the hours turns to music. And what is it to work with love. It is to weave the cloth with threads drawn from your heart, even as if your beloved were to wear that cloth. . . . Kahlil Gibran, The Prophet
The seventh spiritual law of success is the Law of Dharma. Dharma is a Sanskrit word that means purpose in life. The Law of Dharma says that we have taken manifestation in physical form to fulfill a purpose. The field of pure potentiality is divinity in its essence, and the divine takes human form to fulfill a purpose. According to this law, you have a unique talent and a unique way of expressing it.
There is something that you can do better than anyone else in the whole world and for every unique talent and unique expression of that talent, there are also unique needs. When these needs are matched with the creative expression of your talent, that is the spark that creates affluence. Expressing your talents to fulfill needs creates unlimited wealth and abundance. If you could start children right from the beginning with this thought, youd see the effect it has on their lives. In fact, I did this with my own children.
Again and again, I told them there was a reason why they were here, and they had to find out what that reason was for themselves. From the age of four years, they heard this. I also taught them to meditate when they were about the same age, and I told them, I never, ever want you to worry about making a living. If youre unable to make a living when you grow up, Ill provide for you, so dont worry about that. I dont want you to focus on doing well in school. I dont want you to focus on getting the best grades or going to the best colleges. What I really want you to focus on is asking yourself how you can serve humanity, and asking yourself what your unique talents are. Because you have a unique talent that no one else has, and you have a special way of expressing that talent, and no one else has it.
They ended up going to the best schools, getting the best grades, and even in college, they are unique in that they are financially self-sufficient, because they are focused on what they are here to give. This then, is the Law of Dharma. There are three components to the Law of Dharma. The first component says that each of us is here to discover our true Self, to find out on our own that our true Self is spiritual, that essentially we are spiritual beings that have taken manifestation in physical form. Were not human beings that have occasional spiritual experiences its the other way around: were spiritual beings that have occasional human experiences.
Each of us is here to discover our higher self or our spiritual self. Thats the first fulfillment of the Law of Dharma. We must find out for our-self that inside us is a god or goddess in embryo that wants to be born so that we can express our divinity. The second component of the Law of Dharma is to express our unique talents. The Law of Dharma says that every human being has a unique talent.
You have a talent that is unique in its expression, so unique that theres no one else alive on this planet that has that talent, or that expression of that talent. This means that theres one thing you can do, and one way of doing it, that is better than anyone else on this entire planet. When youre doing that one thing, you lose track of time. When youre expressing that one unique talent that you possess or more than one unique talent in many cases the expression of that talent takes you into timeless awareness.
APPLYING THE LAW OF DHARMA OR PURPOSE IN LIFE
I will put the Law of Dharma into effect by making a commitment to take the following steps:
- Today I will lovingly nurture the god or goddess in embryo that lies deep within my soul. I will pay attention to the spirit within me that animates both my body and my mind. I will awaken myself to this deep stillness within my heart. I will carry the consciousness of timeless, eternal Being in the midst of the time-bound experience.
- I will make a list of my unique talents. Then I will list all the things that I love to do while expressing my unique talents. When 1 expresses my unique talents and use them in the service of humanity, I lose track of time and create abundance in my life as well as in the lives of others.
- I will ask myself daily, How can I serve? and How can I help? The answers to these questions will allow me to help and serve my fellow human beings with love.
I want to know Gods thoughts… the rest are details. Albert Einstein
You have just completed reading the seven spiritual laws of success by Deepak Chopra. We hope with the new level of understanding that you have gained will now make a difference in your outlook on life and your spiritual journey. Thanks again for reading The 7 laws of Spiritual Success and leave a comment down below on how this has impacted you.
You will also like: 63 Most Powerful, Spiritual and Inspirational Deepak Chopra’s Quotes