Vanessa Blanco Fitness – Join Blanco as she reveals in her fitness and health videos where she gives you tips and tricks that you can use to stay fit and trim and have an amazing body. Along with Vanessa Vlanco Fitness and health practices, you have the top 7 workouts that you can use to reaffirm your buttocks you want to have perfect glutes, there are very good routines outside or inside the gym that can help you. In the following article, you will learn the most effective exercises to reaffirm your buttocks, to get good results in a matter of weeks.
The flaccidity of the buttocks is an aesthetic problem that requires, first, effort and second, of constancy, in order to correct it. With regular exercises, you can get the figure you want.
It is necessary to take into account, before starting with the routine for the buttocks, that at all times the back should be straight, so you will take care of it and avoid problems. What you have to work on is the thigh area, not the waist.
If you feel jerks or pain in the lower back or hips, it means you are doing the wrong exercise. Rearrange the position and start over. As much as you want to have firm buttocks , you do not have to neglect your back or cause injury
The best exercises to strengthen the buttocks
Undoubtedly, they are the best-known exercises for the buttocks, thighs and legs. It is the essential exercise in any routine. You can do it with different variants, using a barbell with weights, with dumbbells or simply the weight of your body to generate resistance.
- Stand, spread your legs to shoulder width. If you use dumbbells, they may be on the sides of the body (one in each hand) or with arms stretched out at the sides (shoulder height). If you use a weight bar, drag it behind your head and hold it with your shoulders.
- Bend your knees so the body comes down. Try that the thighs are parallel to the floor and that the imaginary line of the knee does not exceed the tip of the feet.
- Hold this position for a few seconds, then return to the starting position. The movement must be slow and slow.
It is one of the simpler variants of the previous exercise. The position is the same and you can also use your body, the weighing bar or the dumbbells as resistance.
- The feet to a shoulder width. Instead of going to the ground, what you should do is step forward with one foot , as exaggerated as possible without losing your balance.
- Keep your shoulders above your hips. The leg that was left behind should also be flexed from the knee so that it rubs against the floor.
- The front knee should not exceed the finger line. Return to the starting position and repeat with the other leg. Change and fill the same number of positions with each.
3. Hip Extension:
For this exercise, you should be lying on a fitness bench (or you can do it on your bed) and your hips should be at the end, with your feet dangling.
- Raise both legs at the same time, strengthening the muscles of the thighs and buttocks. They should be at the peak of the hips.
- Hold this position and alternate as if you were kicking to swim, but in the air. When one leg is closer to the chest, the other is at the top of the hip, they are in the middle of the movement.
Stand in front of a bench or chair that is sturdy and high so that you can bend a knee at a 90 ° angle and rest on it.
- Put your right foot on the bench and lift your body using the force of the muscles in your thighs and buttocks.
- Stretch as much as you can , the idea is that the leg is fully stretched. The left leg should not touch the seat, but it can stay on tiptoe.
- Hold your posture for a few seconds and descend slowly . Repeat this leg five times before changing.
Place your knees, elbows, and forearms on the floor. The knees at the top of the hips. Elbows straight with shoulders.
- You should tighten your stomach and align your back well. Now, raise your left leg up to your hip-flexed knee.
- Squeeze the gluteus for three seconds and go down to the starting position. Perform fifteen reps before moving to the other leg.
Begin the exercise in the same position as the previous one, supporting the elbows, knees and forearms on the floor. Squeeze the stomach.
- Raise the right leg to hip height, flexing the knee. The kicks can be done either (as if the sole of the foot touches the ceiling) or back, by stretching the leg and making it direct.
- In any case, you should keep for a few seconds. Do eight reps and change your leg. To make exercise more resilient, you can use ankle weights.
Lie on your back on a mat , support the soles of your feet on the floor, bending your knees. The arms to the sides of the body.
- Lift the pelvis toward the ceiling , exerting pressure on the buttocks or thighs. The back should be diagonal to the floor.
- Hold your posture for a few seconds and return to the starting position without touching the mat with your buttocks.
- Do ten repetitions , rest and start again.
Vanessa Blanco Fitness and Health
How I Lost Weight | My Weight Loss Transformation & Fitness Journey
Purpose: Hi Everyone. It has taken me a long time to collect my thoughts and create this video for you all. This is my official weight loss transformation/body transformation video. I explained how I lost about 25-30lbs after developing a serious issue with overeating.
My fitness journey has been nothing but a roller coaster ride. I could have blabbed on for hours explaining to you all every little detail but this video would be hours long.
I hope this video helps you all understand that weight loss, fitness journey’s, body transformation’s whatever you want to call them don’t always end up at the end goal in a short amount of time.
I guess you could say I maintained or hit a plateau in my fitness journey and goals. I decided to start holding myself more accountable this year because the only person holding me back is myself.
If my story helps someone “figure it out” or find motivation to get on their own fitness journey then this video served its purpose.
It is kind of a letter to my younger self in a sense.
Hopefully it helped you all understand my struggles.
Thank you for the continued support. It really means a lot to me.
Powerlifting Like a Boss! | Collab w/ Vanessa Blanco
Purpose: Enjoy this collab with Vanessa Blanco! Powerlifting like a boss!!! We squat, we deadlifted, we deadlifted some more, we talked, and we did some weird booty exercise! Enjoy
How I Grew My Hips & Glutes | Bulking for Women (Grew 3 Inches!)
Purpose: How to grow your hips and butt by bulking. This video explains how I started bulking to grow my hips, thighs, and glutes. I started bulking using a IIFYM approach. After juggling a lot the bulk ended up being a dirty bulk instead of a lean bulk. I went from 38.5 inch hips to 41.5 inch hips in about 3-4 months.
TOP 10 FITNESS TIPS | Life Hacks to Get Fit in 2017
Purpose: TOP 10 FITNESS TIPS/10 fitness life hacks that are no BS life hacks to get fit in 2017! I break down everything from counting macros, to high intensity interval training, to drinking more water, to how I lost weight, whether women should lift heavy, how women will not get “bulky” unless their on steroids, etc.
How To Squat | Squat Warm Up & Mobility Routine
Purpose: How to squat including my mobility routine to warm up before the squat (squat warn up) and my squat technique. I showed you all how I fixed my squat and added over 30lbs to my squat by using these simple techniques. My squat progress has been great and I owe it all to my coaches, consistency, and great programming.
100 Squats Challenge Before & After Results
Purpose: I tried the 100 Squats Challenge. I was able to document my before and after for you all including my results after completing the squat challenge.
Favorites | April 2017 Fitness, Beauty, & More
Purpose: Favorites for April 2017 filled with fitness/gym, beauty, home, and lifestyle favorites. It was hard to keep this video short and sweet. But these were all the things I have been loving for the month of April. I plan to do a monthly favorites video please let me know what is your favorites were for the month!.
How to get a Bigger Butt | The Truth About Building a Booty
Purpose: How to grow your booty/butt. This is the truth about the real process it takes to grow your glutes. I wanted to step a little outside the box and give you guys my thoughts and opinions on how to build a bigger booty. There are tons of resources here on youtube but I felt like the key ingredients to the puzzle were missing. I hope you all enjoy the information and also the exercises that I personally feel pack on the most muscle. This is not your ordinary build a booty/booty building advice.
I Love Squats & Deadlifts | My Squat Progress
Purpose: HI EVERYONE! Thank you so much for watching the video. PLEASE SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY GIVING THE VIDEO A THUMBS UP 😀 – I am so close to 1,000 subscribers and I am beyond grateful and excited to have each and everyone one of you join my little community.
I will be doing a 1k subscriber giveaway just to show you guys how much I really do appreciate each and everyone of you! So stay tune for more details!
In this video I give you guys my lower body day workout aka leg day workout. I did squats (low bar squats), front squats, deadlifts (rack pulls/block pulls) and hip thrusts. I also did planks and cardio. I specifically show you guys the progress I have made in my low bar squat. Showing you an exact breakdown and comparison from the very beginning of my training.